- Business Analysis for Project Success 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Management of Contracts and Contract Claims 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- E-Library Management Techniques 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: Efficient Design, Safe Operation & Maintenance 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- The Art and Science of Professional Leadership 25 - 29 Jan 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Electric Submersible Pumps (ESPs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Principles, Applications and Performance of Pumps, Compressors and Turbines 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Strategic Thinking and Leadership for Engineers 01 - 05 Feb 2021
- Health, Safety & Environment in Engineering Projects 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Electrical & Instrumentation Design, Installation & Operation: 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Advanced Budgeting & Forecasting 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Managing & Leading Strategic Communication 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Logistic and Supply Chain 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Effective Supply Chain, Warehouse and Inventory Management 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Advanced Contracts Management 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Engineering Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Designing Solutions to Complex Business Problems 14 - 18 Feb 2021
Management and Leadership
Training Courses and Seminars
EuroMaTech Management & Leadership training courses enables to enhance leadership skills, time management, communication, business analysis, planning & strategy.
Ensure organisational sustainability by achieving your full Management and Leadership potential.
The ability to manage projects, priorities and resources successfully is a critical skill in all organisation. However, effective engagement, in all its forms and at every level, is the key to success. Management is a term that has been used to cover many different competencies that drive achievement of organisational goals and enables efficient and effective use of limited resources. The most challenging of these, “people resources”, is why engagement is the key function to successful management. Regardless of your current position or job role, improving your management skills will lead to greater engagement and status within your organisation and future career development.
Leadership is essentially about four things; setting a long-term vision, developing a strategy to get there, getting extraordinary results from ordinary people and building new leaders. Every individual, every team, every department needs leaders. These leadership skills can be learned and developed like any other.
EuroMaTech offers a full range of both management and leadership training courses and seminars that are developed and facilitated by International experts with many years of practical experience across a range of different organisations. They have the skill to make any and every management and leadership topic not just theoretical but relevant, practical and informative.
Engage today to boost your Management and Leadership potential.
Did you know?
This subject is also available
in live/online format
Displaying 25 of 206 course results