An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Leadership in Complexity
Developing a Mindset for Rapid Complex Solving
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
The world has seen a dramatic and rapid change, leading to increased uncertainty and complexity. New Leadership methods are now focused on overcoming this by providing clarity and understanding to meet today’s challenges. This highly participative training course will help you to cultivate your leadership skills to lead in complex situations.
This leading-edge training will look at how, as a Leader, you need to remove the complexity in the workplace to allow your people to operate at their maximum potential and performance. The expectation Gen Z and Gen Alpha, (who will succeed Gen Z) will demand a less complicated world. In addition to developing the right mindset, you will learn to utilise key interpersonal skills, problem solving and team knowledge and expertise to lead through complex issues. This is essential training to future-proof your Leadership development.
Participants attending the Leadership in Complexity training course will develop the following competencies:
- Remain proactive, focused and in control in complex situations
- Increasing your thought process to clarify issues and problems
- Gain the best from others/team by removing complexity in the workplace
- Plan for future complexity and overcome these challenges
This Leadership in Complexity training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Techniques to remove complexity in situations and the workplace
- Skills to simplify processes and systems
- Able to be more effective and efficient in your work approach
- Become flexible to new situations
- Develop your ability to cope in times of complexity and crisis
- Plan for the future through pro-active development
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is open to a number of professionals interested in how to lead in complex and uncertain environments, and will suit:
- Senior Managers
The Leadership in Complexity training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles to the particular needs of their workplace.
The Leadership in Complexity training course covers essential skills such as leading and communicating to resolve complex issues, developing a mindset for rapid complex solving and decision-making, the confidence to handle complex and challenging situations and flexibility to adapt, as well as utilising leading-edge models, tools and techniques to increase potential and performance in your team. This development is crucial for the rapidly changing world, and future-proof your Leadership development.
Day 1 - Leadership in the New World Dynamics
- The new world and impact of the 4th Industrial Revolution
- New Leadership v Traditional Leadership: taking the best ideas
- Complexity: how complex is complex?
- Occam’s Razor: principle of non-complexity
- Agile Leadership: fundamentals and principles
- The VUCA World: Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity
Day 2 - Developing A Mindset for Innovation
- How the 3 minds work together (conscious, subconscious and unconscious)
- Understanding the Mental process for solving problems
- Calming the mind to think productively in complexity and crisis
- Challenging ‘normal’: the Alternative Box
- Solution Focused approach for dynamic situations
- The power of visualisation to focus thoughts and actions
Day 3 - From Complex to Clarity: Communicating Clearly
- Using the right questions and the 3C’s to gain clarity
- Understanding through Active Listening
- The importance of why in communication: solution and vision
- Applying the 3 factors needed to motivate actionable tasks
- Goal, Aim, Objective and Target method for clear purpose
- Overcoming objections and negative phrases to gain clarity
Day 4 - Leading your Team through Complexity
- Providing clear and specific team objectives
- Clarity of Roles using RACI
- Six-sigma and Kaizen techniques in team empowerment
- Advanced technique for innovative ideas and solutions
- Applying the Effective Decision-Making formula
- Using the Decision-Making Tunnel for optimum results
Day 5 - What’s Next?: the future you will Lead
- The Virtual Workplace
- Gen Z and Gen Alpha: impact on the workplace
- Leading thoughts on future work
- AI and approach to solving complex problems
- Workplace approaches by leading organisations
- Summary and review
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.