An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Advanced Influencing Skills: Getting Results Without Authority
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This highly participative EuroMaTech training course will provide advanced influencing skills without being dependent on your authority, utilising powerful psychology and behavioural techniques.
This training Advanced Influencing Skills course will provide you with skills and techniques, as well as high value knowledge and understanding in the key art of influence, seen as the number one characteristic required in leadership. Being able to influence others with authority ensure that requests are actioned, increasing performance, output and organisational success.
Participants attending the Advanced Influencing Skills: Getting Results Without Authority training course will develop the following competencies:
- Project confidence to influence without authority
- Effective communication to influence others
- Dynamics psychological techniques and interpersonal skills
- Develop assertiveness negotiation skills to influence in positive
This EuroMaTech training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Skills to communicate persuasively
- Techniques to project confidence to handle challenging situations
- Understand advanced interpersonal and the mind in influence
- Flexibility to adapt to new situations and challenges
- Self-awareness for personal growth and development
- Develop your negotiation and influence power for others to achieve
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is open to a number of professionals interested in how to develop advanced influencing skills, and will suit:
- Senior Managers
- Team Leaders
This EuroMaTech training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of influencing skills to the particular needs of their workplace.
The Advanced Influencing Skills training course covers essential skills such as interpersonal techniques to influence and with impact, confidence to assert yourself without authority and psychological techniques to influence and negotiate other through your positive interaction, as well as building trust in others. This is crucial towards inspiring team members to achieve organizational goals and influencing individuals to support the organisational direction.
Day 1 - Leadership and Influence
- Leadership and the importance of influence
- Why Emotional Intelligence is important in influence
- Influence v Persuasion: differences and which to use
- Modes of persuasion applied to influence
- Developing your assertiveness and leadership presence
- Understanding the Circle of Influence and Concern
Day 2 - Psychology of Influence and Vision
- How the mind works: Psychological influence
- The motivation factors of influence
- Nudge theory: is this the answer?
- Cialdini’s Model used to influence universally
- Vision and understanding the ‘Why’
- Circle of Trust and the Influence Model
Day 3 - Advanced Influence Communication Techniques
- Relationship building and impact of environment on behaviours
- Communicating with different personalities
- The power of questions and how to structure these for impact
- Advanced Active Listening techniques
- Reading Non-verbal communication / body language
- Overcoming objections and negative phrases
Day 4 - Factors in Influencing Others
- Asserting your presence
- Applying assertiveness techniques
- Understanding the motivational factors in task allocation
- Transactional analysis: resolving disagreements actively
- Ethical / moral implications: PLUS model
- Applying the GLASS Model of conflict management
Day 5 - Negotiation and Influence
- Negotiation fundamentals
- 4 Principles of great negotiators
- Important Terminology: BATNA, ZOPA and Leverage
- Interest v Position: getting this right
- Gambits used to by either party
- Going for the win-win: influencing the best outcome
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.