An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork
- Format: Classroom, Live/Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Emotionally intelligent management embraces and draws from numerous other branches of behavioural, emotional and communications strategies to develop more productive and successful leaders. Understanding and raising your Emotional Intelligence is essential to your success and leadership potential.
In this Emotional Intelligence training course, delegates learn how to:
- Develop the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply emotions as a source of leadership, communication and influence
- Gain insights into perceptions and its importance in the workplace
- Understand how EQ influences the way they respond to others and themselves
- Discover how to apply EQ in the workplace for building teamwork and accountable leadership
- Develop interpersonal skills such as self-awareness, which is the ability of an individual to recognize and understand one’s moods, emotions and drives as well as their impact on others
- Cultivate empathy or the ability to understand the emotional make-up of other people and skill in responding according to their emotional reactions
- Develop interpersonal skills which indicate the individual’s proficiency in managing relationships and building networks
- Develop skills in responding to criticisms and adversity
- Leadership strategies for working with others towards shared goals
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Emotional Intelligence training course is designed for:
- All managers, leaders and professionals who need to have in-depth knowledge of human behaviours
- Anyone who is interested in developing themselves to be a better leader and manager
- Individuals who desire to apply psychological knowledge to result in management and leadership strategies
- Individuals who wish to understand their emotions and how it affects those around them and their productiveness in the workplace
This Emotional Intelligence training course will involve the use of slides, handout material, work manual with all instructor notes and slides, examples of best practice and appropriate video / DVD material. The use of flip-charts, syndicate workshops and reporting back sessions will encourage a fully participative and enjoyable event. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating previous work experiences.
Emotional Intelligence training course will concentrate on the skills required to lead teams effectively and manage the basket of personalities normally found in a diverse groups. The ability to respond appropriately to feelings in ourselves and others, apply critical decision making skills objectively, practice innovative teamwork and encourage synergy between team members are vital to building a successful organization.
Furthermore, on a personal level, participants will learn how to improve their leadership skills to motivate themselves and inspire others. Handle stress the high EQ way and delegate tasks for mutual enrichment.
Day 1: Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- What is Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ)
- Intrapersonal & Interpersonal skills
- Emotional Intelligence in the workplace
- Understanding personality differences for Innovative Teamwork
- Removing blocks to teamwork through EQ
- Developing teamwork for managerial success
Day 2: Develop your Emotional Skills
- Understanding EQ competencies
- Recognizing one’s emotions and their effects
- Accurate self-assessment for personal transformation
- Knowing one’s strengths & weaknesses
- Self-confidence: a strong sense of one’s worth and capabilities
- Developing trustworthiness for corporate transformation
Day 3: Applying your Emotional Skills
- Becoming aware of your emotional expressions
- Emotions and decision making
- Idea generation and problem solving
- Develop your emotional imagination
- Getting things done through people
- Managing anger at work
Day 4: Emotionally Intelligent Manager
- Building effective teams
- Listening openly and sending convincing messages
- Inspiring and guiding individuals & teams
- Instituting and managing change
- Nurturing relationships
- Creating synergy in teams
Day 5: Leadership Strategies
- Assessing your leadership style
- Accountable Leadership for managing performance
- Value-based leadership to manage people
- Working with others towards shared goals
- From delegation to empowerment
- Developing an action plan
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.