An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Advanced Presentation Skills
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
The most important key to great leadership is great presentation. To be competent, a leader needs to focus on three elements: mission, people, and teamwork. Effective presentation skills impact all of these areas. If you want to inspire and influence people, win business, gain respect, or simply give clear, unambiguous messages, then you need this training course.
The highly interactive EuroMaTech training course on Advanced Presentation Skills starts by looking at the characteristics and behaviours of top performers and, with the close help of a skilled coach, works out where you could develop further. Using state-of-the-art management techniques from NLP and Emotional Intelligence combined with insights from professionals and their support services, this course will guide delegates through the world of presentation skills relevant to your business.
Participants on this training course will develop:
- A greater understanding of themselves and others
- Greatly improved public speaking skills
- Highly professional, competent and confident presentation style
- Greater powers of persuasion
- Masterful body language and gesture
Participants on EuroMaTech’s training course will be able to:
- Inspire confidence, trust and admiration when presenting in front of colleagues, customers and VIPs
- Understand listener’s behavioural patterns and how to adapt to them
- Practice the most up-to-date presentation skills and be confident to use them in even the most stressful situations
- Use appropriate body language, voice and tone in order to create a positive and lasting first impression with every interaction
- Read the body language of your audience and adjust your delivery accordingly
- See conflict resolution as a challenge not a threat
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech Advanced Presentation Skills training course is helpful to:
- Anyone wanting to hone their presentation skills and develop their image
- Anyone seeking career advancement into the top echelons of leadership
- Anyone who would like to improve ability to present to groups
- Anyone who need to influence others, either socially or commercially
- Professionals who has to achieve a successful outcome from any meeting
The Advanced Presentation Skills training course is carefully designed to address all styles of learning and to engage participants fully through the use of training materials, exercises, training videos and discussions of relevant organisational issues.
Training and discussions are either preceded or followed by powerful individual or group exercises. These exercises provide opportunities for personal participation in real situations. Each day every participant will make one presentation and full coaching and feedback will be given. This process makes the training fun filled, fast-paced and challenging.
EuroMaTech’s Advanced Presentation Skills training course covers the spectrum of leadership presentations and the skills to command an audience. Its proven methods span many disciplines to ensure that every participant finds rich new insight to build competence and boost authority.
No matter what their style or confidence level, with individualised coaching and critiques, each participant will see measurable gains in their ability to communicate, influence and persuade.
Day 1 : Getting Started – Building Your and Their Confidence
- Making a powerful and lasting first impression
- The art of building your own confidence
- Step into another person’s shoes to appreciate their motivation
- Read body language to understand how others are thinking and responding
- Make an Ice-Breaker presentation
- Giving and taking constructive Feedback
Day 2 : Creating the Right Message
- Planning for the perfect presentation
- Audience focused SMART objectives
- Researching the audience and setting time related objectives
- Venue considerations and why they are so important
- Researching presentations
- Creating a ‘map’ for your audience
- Harnessing nerves in a creative way
- Key messages and clear structure
Day 3 : Using Powerful Language to Persuade
- What is NLP – A basic introduction
- Establishing Rapport
- Powerful Listening and Questioning Techniques
- Thinking Patterns
- The use of Metaphors and Humour
- Communicating to Persuade
- Using power language to convince others
- Communication Exercises
Day 4 : The Art and Science of Performance
- The importance of good eye contact in presenting
- Body language and assertiveness
- Stance and Alexander Technique
- The non-verbal impact of presentations
- Using the body to create impact
- The vocal skills of top presenters
- Increased emphasis, tonality and tonal marking
- The differing skills for small or platform presentations
Day 5 : Polishing Your Performance
- Visual aids, what are they and how they should be used
- Content and the message the audience receives
- How to influence an audience and handle questions with ease
- Putting it all together for balanced presentations
- The final presentations
- The XYZ of presenting
- Action planning
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.