An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
Negotiation Skills for Legal Specialists
Enhancing Negotiation Power
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
This highly participative training course is designed to explain the negotiation process in detail and demonstrate how Legal specialists can to use it effectively, giving delegates the negotiation skills and strategies they need to succeed in today’s challenging legal environment.
This training course is designed to explain the negotiation process in detail and demonstrate how to use it effectively, giving delegates the negotiation skills and strategies they need to succeed in today’s challenging commercial environment.
Legal Specialists attending the Negotiation Skills for Legal Specialists training course will develop the following competencies:
- Improve your Legal effectiveness in negotiations by understanding key negotiation tactics, strategies and how to apply them in practice
- Understand how to use your own natural negotiation style
- Develop the skills to influence people more
- Gain the essential tools and knowledge to plan and manage a negotiation scenarios
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.
This Negotiation Skills for Legal Specialists training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Understanding of the key analysis of the negotiation process
- Developing a range of highly effective negotiating skills
- Enabling analysing skills effectively analyse
- Becoming a more effective and confident negotiator
The Negotiation Skills for Legal Specialists training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of negotiation to the particular needs of their workplace.
The Negotiation Skills for Legal Specialists training course covers essential skills such as persuasion, convincing and analysis in addition to communicating persuasively and with impact, confidence to handle challenging situations and flexibility to adapt and being clear about who you are and who you can achieve.
Day 1 : Introduction to Negotiation
- Defining Negotiation Art
- Positivity & Negativity and its Effect on Negotiation
- Applying a Positive Attitude to the Negotiation Process
- Placing Yourself Above the Competition with Your Proposal
- Knowing your Opponents Driving Force
- Questioning & Listening Techniques
Day 2 : Understanding your Behavioural Style
- Knowing your own Behavioural Style
- Assessment of your Negotiation Style
- Approaches to Negotiation
- The ‘Win-Win’ and Why it is misunderstood
- The Two Distinct Approaches to Negotiation
- Identifying your Communication Styles
Day 3 : The Strategic Approach to Negotiation
- A Strategic Approach to Negotiation
- WATNA, ZOPA and BATNA
- Openings, Anchors, Offers and Counter Offers
- A Strategic Approach to Negotiation
- Package Deals, Multiple Offers and Post-settlement Settlements
- Knowing and Maintaining your Sources of Negotiation Power
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL