An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Mastering Corporate Communications
Implementing New Rules of Communications
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
This EuroMaTech Mastering Corporate Communications training course is designed to help Communications, PR and Marketing professionals to audit their current practice and measure its effectiveness in a changing marketplace. Since the Cluetrain Manifesto predicted changes in the way that markets and consumers would behave, communications/PR and marketing have converged. A host of new channels and tools have overtaken much of the mass media that we used to deal with, yet many organisations have hardly changed their approach.
This EuroMaTech training course will help practitioners to rethink the way they practice Public Relations, Corporate Communications and Marketing. The toolkit of skills learned during the course will help increase participants’ ability to meet and exceed corporate objectives.
This training course will highlight:
- The New Rules of Marketing and Communications
- The changing roles of communications and marketing professionals
- The Use of Social Media to Reach Specific Target Audiences
- How to Create Content that engages attention and makes readers return
- The increasing use of video and audio and ways to produce low-cost content