An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Public Speaking Training:
Creating Compelling Speeches and Presentations
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This EuroMaTech 5-day Public Speaking Training course will enable you to create presentations that get you noticed and further your career. After completing the course, you will be able to plan, structure and deliver professional presentations that engage audiences - or to coach someone who will be presenting to do so. You will learn how to write for others or to deliver persuasively to your audience.
This course will teach you how to : overcome fear of presenting by planning and rehearsing a professional presentation, develop body language to appear both confident and convincing and to focus on the audience and their needs.
Preparing a first-class presentation is a skill that anyone can learn. Creating a presentation is a process and we are going to explore the steps that make a winning presentation. Using knowledge from state-of-the art neuroscience, you will learn what captures attention and holds it. This Presentation Skills Training course is hands-on and provides you with opportunities to practice and refine the skills that you will be taught. You will be able to create the perfect presentation for every business occasion.
This training seminar will highlight:
- How to analyse audience needs
- How to plan a concise, persuasive, professional presentation?
- How to structure the presentation so no-one loses touch
- Speaking with authority and confidence
- Captivating your audience and keeping them engaged
- How to be confident, speak and answer questions convincingly
At the end of this EuroMaTech training course, you will learn to:
- Design a top-class presentation
- Craft content to captivate your audience
- Orchestrate the delivery to be convincing
- Persuade the audience that your message is relevant
- Master your nerves and remain calm throughout
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers, executives or any professionals who need to be able to inform, convince or persuade clients or work colleagues. This EuroMaTech Presentation Skills Training course is essential for anyone who has to speak in front of groups, sales people and for any employee who has to write speeches for someone else
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Communications Professionals
- Account Managers
- Client Relationship Professionals
- Middle and Senior Managers
- Human Resource Professionals
This EuroMaTech training course is very much hands on. You will gain practical skills that you can experiment with and practice within a safe and encouraging learning environment. There will be lots of group discussion, interactive workshops and opportunities to try out the skills that you have learned. You will learn how to give and receive effective, constructive feedback within your groups. What is more, you will leave the course with proven, effective tools with which to present information in a convincing way.
Content is king. This old saying goes to the heart of great presentations. While performance is important, it is the final ingredient. Great preparation is the foundation of great presentations. When you have the right content, performance is just the final orchestration of the material to suit the purpose, style and tone of the speaker and the occasion. This programme will enable you to craft great content and instil the confidence to deliver it.
DAY 1 : Presentation Essentials
- The Anatomy of a Successful Presentation
- Establishing the brief
- Audience analysis and persona creation
- Researching your subject
- Structuring your thoughts
- Write your outline and seek feedback
DAY 2 : Preparing to Persuade
- The neuroscience of storytelling and memorability
- How to include storytelling throughout your presentations
- Powerful presentation openings
- Making data memorable
- Telling a story with pictures, graphs and charts
- Crafting a compelling call-to-action
DAY 3 : Structuring and Orchestration
- The presentation iceberg
- From plain narrative to the ‘dramatic arc’
- Structuring the story so that the audience can follow it – signposts
- Rehearsing the story to find its rhythm and the highs and lows
- Using feedback to improve the story and structure
- Rehearse, rehearse, rehearse to get your presentation notes right
DAY 4 : Making it Visual
- How to make the Perfect Slide Show
- How to Use Data and Visuals
- Building Transitions
- Virtual Presentation
- Orchestrating your body language and watching your audience
- Handling Questions
DAY 5 : Delivery
- Dressing for Success
- Commanding the room and holding Attention
- Building Rapport
- Projection, Pitch, Rate and Gesture
- How to Appear Confident
- How to Handle Hostile Questions and Win Over Your Audience
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.