An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Customer Focussed Organisation Best Practices
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Customers are presented with an unprecedented array of options and choices these days. The rise of the Internet, of price-comparison websites, Peer-review websites and especially social media has transformed the business environment globally. Traditional points of differentiation have been eroded by search, tap and click. Once proud Brands have found themselves relegated to ‘commodity’ status by comparison site algorithms. Meanwhile, Social Media and peer-review have combined to drive the customer experience as the primary arbiter of strategic differentiation. To win under these new rules, organisations have no choice but to become truly customer focused.
A customer-focused organisation is grounded in the belief that long-term success depends on an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction throughout the entire organisation. The Customer Experience (Cx) is now the main, perhaps only, point of sustainable competitive advantage left. This EuroMaTech training programme focuses on what it takes to build the culture, the processes and the relationships that will lead to long-term growth and financial sustainability.
This change to true Customer centricity requires a cultural shift within most organizations. Leaders are role models in planning, communication, coaching and employee recognition. Their efforts result in increased employee loyalty, greater innovation and improved customer satisfaction. This EuroMaTech Customer Focused Management training course covers customer service management responsibilities, from the most fundamental tasks of hiring, training, coaching and team building to quality assurance and leadership skills. This challenging and highly participative programme will focus on creating and managing effective teams, dealing with difficult customers, understanding behavioural styles and proven leadership strategies.
This training course will highlight:
- How to analyze and implement the best practices of top performing customer service providers
- How value exists only in the mind of the customer
- How to understand the customer’s psychology and decision-making processes
- How to utilize proven best practices for measuring and monitoring customer satisfaction
- How to understand, predict and control those crucial “Moments of Truth” where lasting value is either created or destroyed.
- How to streamline customer interface operations for optimal service levels
- How to successfully utilize interpersonal skills to supervise and motivate employees
- How to empower, motivate and retain frontline personnel
- How to use Social Media to engage with customers and have meaningful, profitable dialogues
At the end of this EuroMaTech training course, you will learn to:
- Describe the importance of the leader as a role model for customer service excellence
- Establish the importance of setting and reviewing customer service standards
- Describe techniques to motivate teams and individuals for peak performance
- Develop effective communication strategies to promote team building
- Evaluate surveys to accurately monitor customer satisfaction
- Design a realistic and challenging customer service employee training programme
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Sales Managers
- Customer Service Managers
- Team Supervisors
- Frontline Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
- Account Managers
- Field Service Representatives
- Department Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Team Leaders
- Technical Staff
This dynamic, 5-day EuroMaTech Customer Focused Management training seminar is highly interactive and encourages delegate participation through a combination of group discussion, role-play exercises, videos, case studies and breakout sessions.
This EuroMaTech training seminar will include benchmarking best practices to model world-class customer service excellence. The comprehensive training course manual has been designed to be practical, easy to use and facilitate learning. Delegates will walk away from this seminar with the skills, confidence and motivation they need to develop a world-class, customer-centric organisation.
As a result of attending this EuroMaTech training course, delegates will find that they have:
- Improved management performance by learning techniques to empower, motivate and retain customer service personnel
- Enhanced leadership and communication skills required for career advancement
- Increased confidence in their abilities to work professionally with difficult or upset customers
- The insight to adjust their own temperament style to become more versatile, adaptable and highly successful
- Up to date techniques and methods to help them provide world-class service
- Improved time management skills and increased productivity
- A thorough grounding in how to use Social Media to engage with clients and drive productive dialogue around the organisations products or services
- Accelerate their career development
- Understand themselves and their potential more clearly
- Recognize their own emotions as well as the emotions of others
- Resolve conflict more effectively
- Improve their ability to communicate, influence and work with others
DAY 1 - Creating a Customer-Focused Organisation
- Why is Customer Focus suddenly such a big deal?
- The Vision and Mission of a Customer Focused Organisation
- The Roles and Responsibilities of a Customer-focused Manager
- The Importance of Presenting a Professional Business Image
- Mastering Nonverbal Communication
DAY 2 - Enhancing Leadership and Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Supervising the Four Personality Styles
- Overcoming Communication Barriers in the Workplace
- The Supervisor’s Role in Conflict Resolution and Service Recovery
- Facilitation Skills: Managing Group Dynamics
- How to Give and Receive Constructive Feedback
DAY 3 - Setting Customer Service Policies and Performance Standards
- Deming’s Fourteen Points of Total Quality Management
- Traditional Manager vs. TQM Manager
- Setting SMART Objectives to Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Best Practices: Methods of Measuring and Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- Empowering Frontline Employees to Better Serve their Customers
DAY 4 - Building High-Performance Teams and Motivating Individuals
- The Building Blocks of a High-performance Team
- Your Customer Service is Only as Good as Your Worst Employee
- The Power of Mutual Support and Cooperation
- Building Teamwork with Support and Recognition
- Coaching and Mentoring Techniques
- The Impact of Stress on Individual and Team Performance
- The Benefits of Teamwork and Mutual Cooperation
DAY 5 - Leading the Way to Superior Customer Service
- Using Social Media to Engage with Customers
- Recruiting, Interviewing and Hiring Quality Personnel
- Developing and Implementing Effective Training
- The Importance of Attitude and Teamwork
- Professional Development and Continuous Improvement
- Setting Performance Goals and Expectations
- Employee Recognition and Performance Review
- Empowering, Motivating and Retaining Frontline Personnel
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.