An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Customer Focussed Organisation Best Practices
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
Customers are presented with an unprecedented array of options and choices these days. The rise of the Internet, of price-comparison websites, Peer-review websites and especially social media has transformed the business environment globally. Traditional points of differentiation have been eroded by search, tap and click. Once proud Brands have found themselves relegated to ‘commodity’ status by comparison site algorithms. Meanwhile, Social Media and peer-review have combined to drive the customer experience as the primary arbiter of strategic differentiation. To win under these new rules, organisations have no choice but to become truly customer focused.
A customer-focused organisation is grounded in the belief that long-term success depends on an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction throughout the entire organisation. The Customer Experience (Cx) is now the main, perhaps only, point of sustainable competitive advantage left. This EuroMaTech training programme focuses on what it takes to build the culture, the processes and the relationships that will lead to long-term growth and financial sustainability.
This change to true Customer centricity requires a cultural shift within most organizations. Leaders are role models in planning, communication, coaching and employee recognition. Their efforts result in increased employee loyalty, greater innovation and improved customer satisfaction. This EuroMaTech Customer Focused Management training course covers customer service management responsibilities, from the most fundamental tasks of hiring, training, coaching and team building to quality assurance and leadership skills. This challenging and highly participative programme will focus on creating and managing effective teams, dealing with difficult customers, understanding behavioural styles and proven leadership strategies.
This training course will highlight:
- How to analyze and implement the best practices of top performing customer service providers
- How value exists only in the mind of the customer
- How to understand the customer’s psychology and decision-making processes
- How to utilize proven best practices for measuring and monitoring customer satisfaction
- How to understand, predict and control those crucial “Moments of Truth” where lasting value is either created or destroyed.
- How to streamline customer interface operations for optimal service levels
- How to successfully utilize interpersonal skills to supervise and motivate employees
- How to empower, motivate and retain frontline personnel
- How to use Social Media to engage with customers and have meaningful, profitable dialogues
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.