An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Customer-Centric Selling Master Class
The Customer Experience (Cx), the only thing that matters
- Format: Classroom, Live/Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
In an age where Social Media ‘Likes’ can go around the world in mere seconds, it has never been more important to ensure the Customer’s Experience is a winning one. Indeed, Customer Experience (Cx) is the crucial component in modern Brand Equity, without it, you fail. Customer-centricity demands that the way we approach, communicate and deal with customers changes and places the focus squarely on the customer and his/her needs.
It is an interesting fact that no one likes being sold to, and yet, most people like to buy. It has long puzzled Sales Managers why some salespeople are effortlessly effective and yet others struggle and fail. To answer this question, a significant amount of research has been done on what makes some salespeople more effective than others. Much of this research turns ‘conventional wisdom’ about what makes a good salesman, on its head.
This EuroMaTech training workshop is based on the outcomes of this research. This approach is based on the use of high gain situational questioning techniques to uncover real value and facilitate the creation of compelling value statements. It discovers the true meaning of value and how it can be created, captured (and also, destroyed).
This Customer-Centric Selling Masterclass training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Understand the differences in the ‘so-so’ sales performers and the very best-in-class
- Emulate the best practices as revealed in the research and contained in the Consultative Selling Model
- Have an opportunity to evaluate and reflect on the 3 guiding principles to effective selling approaches and process
- Understand and be able to implement a proven process for how to conduct an effective sales call
- Enhance and improve their fundamental selling skills
- Overcome ‘stuck’ sales situations and improve the skills of advancing sales situations to include exploring consequences and payoffs.
- Understand how to understand and compellingly communicate real value, rather than just hopeful feature-dumping
- Understand how a product can be made compelling and relevant to even the most diffident customer
- Gain an awareness of how attitude and beliefs can impact your sales cycle
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This lively and interactive training is suitable for anyone who is serious about succeeding in business as it contains skills and techniques on influencing that are beneficial in many walks of professional, and indeed social, life. However, it will be of particular interest to:
- Sales Professionals
- Sales Managers
- Sales Directors
- Marketing Professionals
- Key Account Managers
- Customer Service Professionals
- Public Relations Executives
- Government Relations Executives
- Customer Liaison Professionals
This is a workshop not a lecture. There will be formal presentational inputs but interspersed within these will be case studies, examples from a variety of industries. Delegates will have presented to them a variety of tools and approaches designed to make analyses and therefore action, easier.
The programme will be experiential, delegates will conduct role-play exercises and will be taught and encouraged to coach each others (teaching someone else is the very best way to learn something). The programme recognises that people have different learning styles and will use a variety of methods, styles and approaches to ensure that learning is maximised and ultimately turned into action.
The Customer-Centric Selling Skills Masterclass training course covers essential skills such as communicating persuasively and with impact, confidence to handle challenging situations and flexibility to adapt and being clear about who you are and who you want to be. It gives a proven methodology to uncover the true, often hidden meaning of value and how to uncover. Communicate and deliver it compellingly. It draws upon the science of Behavioural Economics, the psychology of purchase and the Science of Persuasion and provides a research-based, proven rationale for a sales process that turns the salesperson from the role of ‘vendor’ to that of ‘Trusted Advisor’.
Day 1 : Consultative Selling Skills
- The characteristics of top salespeople
- The Power of attitude and belief
- The True Meaning of Value, how it is created, how it migrates and how it is captured
- Stop selling, start consulting
- Earn the right to speak
- The skills of being insightful
- Forensic Questioning Skills
- Compelling Openings, the single compelling proposition
Day 2 : Communicating in a Customer-Centric manner
- Rapport & Non-verbal communication
- Active Listening
- The ‘Value Onion’
- Uncovering real needs
- An Objection is a gift, use it
- Problems, consequences, needs and payoffs
- Harnessing the Power of Persuasion
- Closes that work
- Call development strategies
Day 3 : The customer’s mind, a user manual
- Customer Personality Types
- The Science of Persuasion
- Behavioural Economics, (we don’t think the way we think we think)
- Human Motivation
Day 4 : Building Compelling Value Propositions
- Customer Segmentation
- Creating Customer Personas Workshop (in groups)
Day 5 : Creating Value in the Real World Workshop
- Developing Elevator Pitches that get attention and access
- Techniques for earning trust workshop
- Features, Advantages, Benefits and Handling Objections in a customer-centric manner
- Needs – Payoff statements workshop
- Closing Workshop
- Role Play
- Summary, Review & Close
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.