An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Coaching, Mentoring & Career Development for Success
- Format: Classroom, Live/Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
The demands of a competitive VUCA business environment, the emergence of a more transformative approach to leadership and the emphasis placed on employee empowerment, have all resulted in the accelerated emphasis on the use of coaching, mentoring and other career development activities globally.
An effective coaching, mentoring and career development training course will include a structured process driven approach incorporating a range of techniques from communication skills, counselling techniques, human psychological processes and an understanding of human development. This Human Resource training course will introduce participants to the core skills of Workplace Coaching, Mentoring and Career.
This EuroMaTech training course will feature:
- Best practices and benchmarks in career development
- The strategic importance of Coaching as an essential skill for leadership success
- The benefit of Mentoring for SME Development
- Practical skills role plays conducted for experiential and exponential learning.
- Developed to address the core coaching competencies required to become a workplace coach
By the end of this EuroMaTech training course participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate key coaching skills
- Utilise modern coaching and mentoring techniques in the workplace
- Apply motivational coaching techniques
- Plan and structure coaching and mentoring plans for individuals
- Develop career plans suitable for use in your organisation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech training course is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their skills in coaching others. Participants would be expected to have competence in communication skills, though these will be further developed in this training course.
In particular this training course would suit:
- Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
- All Human Resource (HR) personnel
- HR Business Partners
- People who need to coach or mentor others in their day-to-day work
- Anyone involved in learning & development or talent management
This EuroMaTech training course will be presented in a highly collaborative presentation style. Individual and group activities will intersperse the sessions. Video presentations will highlight the major teaching features. A variety of Practical Sessions and Role Plays and group interaction are programmed into this training course.
Day 1 : The Coaching Foundation
- Strategic Importance of Workplace Coaching
- Distinguishing between coaching, mentoring and counselling
- Key coaching skills for effective performance
- Assessment of coaching competencies
- Meeting ethical guidelines and professional standards
- Introducing Coaching Models - GROW and CLEAR
Day 2 : Advanced Communication Skills for Coaching & Mentoring
- Understanding self & others - personal communication styles
- Importance of Active listening
- Key Model for Active Listening
- Effective questioning techniques
- Language - verbal and non-verbal
- Consolidation - Conducting a coaching session
Day 3 : Mentoring Techniques & Practices
- Objectives and benefits of mentoring
- Corporate mentorship programs
- Most commonly used techniques among mentors
- Mentoring relationships: formal and informal
- Pitfalls to be avoided to ensure optimal and effective Mentoring
- Consolidation – Conducting a Mentoring session
Day 4 : Learning and Development Principles
- Understanding human development and learning
- The 70:20:10 Model for targeted exponential learning and development
- Understanding Learning Styles – Honey & Mumford
- Best practices in career development
- Developing your career SWOT
- Career planning & Talent Management
Day 5 : Enabling Organisations for Effective Performance
- Common workplace issues
- Developing workplace counselling programs via EAPs
- Managing Workplace Conflict
- Coaching to address and reduce conflict
- Assessing Organisational Readiness for sustainability
- What’s next? - Personal Action Planning
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.