An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Learning & Development Issues & Solutions:
Understanding Best Practices in Training Evaluation, ROI & Organisational Learning
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|31 Jul - 04 Aug 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|18 - 22 Dec 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|29 Jul - 02 Aug 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|16 - 20 Dec 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
Learning and development is about creating the right culture and environment for individuals and organisations to learn and grow. It’s knowing the current and future capability needs of the organisation, as well as how to create a learning culture that drives engagement in ongoing professional development.
Learning design and delivery requires a blend of learning approaches, including face-to-face, digital, social collaborative and coaching, as well as the application of motivational and behavioural science.
How effectively learning is transferred to the learner is key to understanding its impact at an individual and organisation level.
As the international environment becomes ever more complex and demanding, organisations are placing a premium on HR Professionals whose outlook, knowledge and skills enable them to achieve and maintain success in an increasingly challenging environment.
Participants attending this EuroMaTech Learning & Development Issues and Solutions training course will develop the following competencies:
- Organizational position Change
- Technological Change
- Learner Engagement
- Meeting Needs of a Multigenerational Workforce
- Measuring Effectiveness
- The Forgetting Curve
- Showing ROI (Return on investment) on L&D.
- Budget Cuts
- Developing Soft Skills & Leaning Portal.
- Soliciting Feedback
This EuroMaTech Learning & Development Issues and Solutions training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Best practice in HR and Human Capital Management
- Training management in world-class organisations
- Employee Reward, Performance and Resourcing
- Organisational strategy and its link to HR
- Managing your training and learning spend properly
- Career Development and Talent Management
- Practical approaches to measuring Return on Investment (ROI) in relation to learning and development
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech Learning & Development Issues and Solutions training course is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their skills in Training Management & Organisational Learning.
This training course would suit:
- Anyone involved in learning & development, training, or talent management
- Professionals who need to evaluate L&D activities
- Human Resource (HR) personnel
- Anyone concerned with organisational learning
This EuroMaTech Learning & Development Issues and Solutions training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of this training course to the particular needs of their workplace.
This interactive and engaging EuroMaTech Learning & Development Issues and Solutions training course examines how to master the critical areas of Human Capital Management, HRM and Learning & Development. On this course, you will learn how to become a real partner in the organisation. You will also learn about the latest and best practices in training and organisational learning.
This exciting and innovative training course for Learning and Development Professionals introduce you to the latest and best practices in training evaluation and return on investment, training management and organisational learning. You will learn about how to evaluate and promote organisational learning so that your organisation places learning and development at the core of its business.
Day 1 - Organisational Strategy & Learning
- Approaches to strategy
- Creating a business model
- Strategic analysis (pest; balanced scorecards; five forces: swot)
- The concept of learning and how it should fit with strategy
- The idea of organisational learning
- Managing the training function strategically
Day 2 - Change Leadership
- An experience of change
- Change at the team level
- Change at the organisational level
- Key drivers of change
- Change management
- Case Studies of best practice in change management
Day 3 - Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Talent Management – Overview and Background
- Talent / High Potential - Defining the Criteria
- Aligning Talent Management with Organisational Development (OD) and Business Strategy
- Using the 9 Box Grid, and other Methods to Create Your Talent and High Potential Matrix
- Career Paths – Guidance for Growth
- Strategic Succession Planning
Day 4 - Training Evaluation Stages and Return on Investment
- The Kirkpatrick Model and Potential Pitfall
- Assessing formal and informal training methods against four levels of criteria: reaction, learning, behaviour, and results
- Developing an assessment methodology
- The Jack Philips ROI Model: Expanding on Kirkpatrick
- Calculating cost-benefit analysis
- Calculating a Return on Investment (ROI)
Day 5 - Performance Management & Reward
- The Concept of Performance Management
- Building a Strategy Focused Organization (SFO)
- Balanced Scorecard and the Performance Metrics
- Key Performance Indicators and their main Characteristics
- Implementing Total Reward
- Performance Contracts
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.