What are the skills and differences needed for online training? This course covers the principles of online and virtual learning & development and an insight into the training cycle applied to online training. During the course online presentation skills are also covered.
The course is interactive and will cover the skills required to prepare, deliver and review online or virtual training sessions.
As this course is about training the online trainer it is applicable to trainers in all areas of work who require an understanding of how to train individuals and groups.
Managers and others who are required to impart knowledge in the workplace would also benefit.
Following attendance on this course, participants will be able to:
- Design online training and set objectives for online training
- Confidently deliver online training to trainees
- Be able to get the best out of online training by learning the new skills
- Be proficient as a transferor of knowledge using online platforms and systems
- Deal with challenges that present in an online training environment