An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
Train the Online Trainer – Virtual / e-Learning
How to Design, Develop and Deliver Online Training that is Interactive, Effective, and Engaging
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
What are the skills and differences needed for online training? This course covers the principles of online and virtual learning & development and an insight into the training cycle applied to online training. During the course online presentation skills are also covered.
The course is interactive and will cover the skills required to prepare, deliver and review online or virtual training sessions.
As this course is about training the online trainer it is applicable to trainers in all areas of work who require an understanding of how to train individuals and groups.
Managers and others who are required to impart knowledge in the workplace would also benefit.
Following attendance on this course, participants will be able to:
- Design online training and set objectives for online training
- Confidently deliver online training to trainees
- Be able to get the best out of online training by learning the new skills
- Be proficient as a transferor of knowledge using online platforms and systems
- Deal with challenges that present in an online training environment
- What is different about online training and the skills trainers need
- Apply key principles of designing online training and events
- Learn the skills, techniques, and functions that promote engagement and interaction when training online
- How to create engaging activities and visuals for online training
- How to change the way you speak and present for online training, coaching, and facilitation.
- Using proven techniques to gain interaction between learners
- Adapting your current training style for live online learning
- Learning from TED – an analysis of the TED method and principles
- Creating learning activities for use in an online format
- Tools and resources for going virtual and live online
Who Should Attend?
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Vocational training professionals who want to learn online facilitation techniques to work with groups
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers who to have to instruct or coach
- Safety and security professionals who coach and instruct online remotely
- Anyone who wants to become an online teacher or coach in their work role
The 'Train the Online Trainer' training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of online training and eLearning to the particular training events and topics.
The 'Train the Online Trainer' training course covers essential skills such as communicating persuasively online, managing group discussions, designing learning materials and activities for online and virtual delivery and much more. Learners will leave the training with new skills and the confidence to use them effectively.
Day 1: Key Principles of Online Trainings and Coaching
- The main differences from live (classroom) to online training
- Three ways to setup, host or start an online training session or event
- Getting the right equipment and environment correct
- Planning and Preparing for a Training Session
- Creating the right balance between listening and action
- Designing an online training session: How people learn online
- Setting learning objectives and deciding on the structure
Day 2: Running an Online Training Session
- Creating rapport, starting off right by gaining participation and support
- The skills of online training: Communication, questioning and Listening
- Four essential types of activity to create more engagement online
- The six principles of microlearning applied to online learning
- How to design and deliver a short online learning activity
- Functions that promote engagement and interaction
- Whiteboard and annotation
- Breakout rooms (if available)
- Interactive chat and file sharing
- Screen share functions – yours and others
- Polls, quizzes and voting buttons
Day 3: Creating Engaging Activities, Presentations and Visuals
- Advanced principles and techniques for effective online training
- Using video and prepared online training activities, tasks and exercisers
- Setting up and running discussions, individual tasks, quizzes, energisers
- How to change the way you speak and present for online communication
- How to use advanced questioning and coaching skills for online training
- Developing your online personal projection skills for online communication
- Live online training in action: How to design and deliver a short online learning module with a practice session with peer feedback
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.