An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Energizing People for Performance
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
Irrespective of the position of leadership you occupy, a small team or a large business unit, motivating and energizing people to perform is one of the most central areas of your role. Major changes in our world have resulted in the demand for a new type of motivation & leadership, one that has long-term sustainability and social responsibility at its core Getting individuals to act can be demanding especially when you do not have the required tactics and approaches in your toolkit.
This exciting and practical EuroMaTech training course has been designed to help you discover human-centric strategies that will enable you to deliver by energizing the people who work with you.
Participants attending the Energizing People for Performance training course will develop the following competencies:
- Strategies that motivate and energize individuals to produce superior exceptional results
- Identify your leadership capabilities, communications style and approach to relationships at work to identify areas of strength and opportunity
- Understanding the dynamics of individuals within the team and providing an environment that aids high performance.
- Development of a personal action plan that can be implemented immediately
- Increase your personal effectiveness as a manager of people through experiential learning focused on practical application