An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Learning Agility for HR Professionals:
Raising Organizational Performance Standards
- Format: Classroom, Live/Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This EuroMaTech Learning Agility for HR Professionals training course is targeted at leveraging agile methodologies to rapidly adapt, adopt and innovate in these VUCA times. According to global research, automation could eliminate millions of jobs and workforce may need to change their occupations. This will critically call for a push towards cross-functional promotion from the product and services side and a transition from individual contributor to a team manager on the leadership side.
Therefore, organizations will require human resources who are not only accomplished but are also agile learners, who can lead by example and manage the learning agility paradigm within business curriculums to build the workforce of the future. Organizations especially need leaders with learning agility in order to move ahead successfully in volatile times. This training course will integrate all required competencies to be an agile learner, while modelling competencies to build their organization to be future focused and anti-fragile to the dynamic changes.
This Learning Agility for HR Professionals training course will highlight:
- Types of Learning that enables an Agile Learning Culture
- Supporting Transformation from a Mindset Perspective
- Enabling Skill Development & Growth
- Supporting Development of Agile Leaders
- Designing Effective Individual and Team learning
At the end of this EuroMaTech training course, you will learn to:
- Build a sustainable Learning Culture that enables a Learning Organization
- Develop the Growth Mindset as an Enabler of Learning Cultures
- Applying Agile Learning Mindset and Practices to HR Learning and Development Initiatives
- Providing the Balance Between Agile Culture and Structure
- Supporting Transformation from a Mindset Perspective
- Sustaining Agile Leaders, Teams, and Organizations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HR Leaders
- HR Generalists
- HR business partners working in people development, recruitment, performance management, compensation, and employee engagement.
- Organizational development consultants
- Hiring managers
- Agile transformation leads exploring the people and structural aspects of a transformation
The Learning Agility for HR professionals training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Participants will be required to present and debate the impact of Agile in the Learning and Development arena, and how it will be contextualized within their own organizations.
When exploring the challenges organizations face around talent the following are things the certification will be able to help address. The goal is to enable HR to be strategic partners and seen as a the nurturers of a creative culture. More successfully truly own culture in their organizations.
The Organisation will have the following benefits:
- Attracting, hiring and retaining the right people
- Identifying skill gaps and enabling growth at the individual & team level
- People needing to take responsibility for their own growth and skills development
- Keeping people’s skills relevant to the changing business environment
- Keeping people motivated and engaged - every person is responsible for their own motivation & engagement
- leadership & HR should provide prerequisites for engagement (the necessary environment, tools, models - how much relates to agile ways of working and the culture vs how much is related to the individual)
- Handling people who are not “team players” in a collaborative culture
- Capacity (time & money) allocated for people to learn/rate of learning is in contradiction to the desire to be a learning organization
- Agility in mindset rather than in practices
At the end of this training course, the participants will gain the following:
- Ability to manage the changing role of HR in agile businesses
- Capability to develop cultural productivity / cultural agility - teams persist and the culture becomes self- sustaining even though the team members move on
- Succession planning in agile working - multidisciplinary teams and cross- functional people mitigate against this.
- Replacing redundant HR practices in an agile organization
- Dealing with top management to influence and persuade on the agile alignment
- The value proposition of an agile organization and what org structures best fit this paradigm
- Building agile teams (cross functional) and skills
- Enabling self-organization and designing organizational structures which support effective teamwork
- Creating and nurturing an environment of psychological safety
Day 1 - Developing the Agile Culture
- What is the Agile Methodology and its strategic connection to a Learning Culture?
- Embedding Agile and Lean Mindsets and Core Values within Role Definition
- Growth Mindset as an Enabler of Learning Cultures
- Enabling Agility Throughout the Organization
- Applying Agile Practices to HR Initiatives and Operations
- Learning Ability vs Learning Agility
Day 2 - The Agile Learning Process
- Key Steps to implement an Agile learning process
- Essential components of Learning agility
- Critical Success factors of learning agility
- Learning Culture and the Learning Organization
- Employees with low learning agility vs employees with high learning agility
- Learner-Centered and Learner-Driven
Day 3 - Growth Mindset as an Enabler of Learning Cultures
- Agile Learning for all levels of the Workforce Development
- Agile Learning paradigms for People Leaders, SMEs and Hybrids
- Learning Modalities - Industry, Peer and Team-Based Learning and Adaptive Learning
- Agile learning and Leadership development
- Building agility for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Individual Contributors (ICs)
- Development of transferable Future ready competencies
- Action Planning - Critical Importance of Developing Strategic Business Curriculums
Day 4 - Sustaining Agile Leaders, Teams, and Organizations
- Developing and Sustaining Agile Leaders, Teams, and Organizations
- Continued Agile Leadership Development
- Team Alignment for Agility and Lean
- Sustaining the Agile Organization for High Performance
- Technology builders for Agility
- Leverage a continuous learning platform to manage and harness agility.
Day 5 - Continuing the Agile Legacy
- Collective Accountability and responsibility for Agile Learning and Development
- Agile embedded in mainstream of corporate management
- Best Practices and benchmarks for sustainability
- What’s NXT?
- SWOT Analysis Personal Development Planning
- Workshop review
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.