An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Influencing & Managing Team Synergy and High Impact Collaboration
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|24 - 28 Jul 2023||Istanbul - Turkey||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|28 Aug - 01 Sep 2023||Amsterdam - Netherlands||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|19 - 23 Nov 2023||Doha - Qatar||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|04 - 08 Dec 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|06 - 10 May 2024||London - UK||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|22 - 26 Jul 2024||Istanbul - Turkey||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|26 - 30 Aug 2024||Amsterdam - Netherlands||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|17 - 21 Nov 2024||Doha - Qatar||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|02 - 06 Dec 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
The EuroMaTech Situational Leadership training course advocates that managers must use different leadership styles depending on the situation. The model allows you to analyze the needs of the situation you're in, and then use the most appropriate leadership style. Depending on employees' competences in their task areas and commitment to their tasks, your leadership style should vary from one person to another. You may have to lead the same person one way at specific situation, and another way at other situation. As such, leaders are expected to demonstrate the ability to influence and manage team members, produce results and achieve organizational objectives.
The adept situational leaders demonstrate emotional intelligence competencies in handling various and challenging situations; they are agile, assertive and able to confront low-performing employees. This programme seeks to help delegates:
- Understand leadership theories
- Discuss leadership development
- Apply practical communication skills
- Recognize the motivations of different personalities
- Understand and apply emotional intelligence in handling challenging situations
- Identify and apply appropriate situational leadership to achieve results
- Provide appropriate emotional support to others
- Understand motivations and learn how to inspire others
- Learn to correspond with the development levels of followers
- Implement situational leadership process
- Apply high EQ situational leadership styles
- Optimize energy to lead members towards achieving organizational goals
- Cultivate high collaborative team to achieve results
- Maximize teamwork and increase productivity
- Build emotional resilience to handle challenging situations
This EuroMaTech Situational Leadership training course will involve the use of slides, handout material, work manual with all instructor notes and slides, examples of best practice and appropriate video material. The use of flip-charts, syndicate workshops and reporting back sessions will encourage a fully participative and enjoyable event. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating previous work experiences.
The EuroMaTech Situational Leadership training course will explore the situational leadership method and assess the amount of direction and of support that the leader gives to his followers.
It will also examine the steps in situational leadership process and focus on the understanding needed to connect with team members; to communicate and lead others effectively under the challenges of various situations. It is designed to help participants develop a high EQ model of situational leadership styles.
The EuroMaTech Situational Leadership training course also concentrate on helping delegates develop emotional intelligence competency to enable them to relate better with followers, practice innovative situational leadership in order to achieve team synergy and high impact collaboration.
Day 1 - Moving Beyond Contigent Leadership
- Situational leadership vs contingent leadership
- Leadership theories – leaders are born or made?
- Emotional Intelligence the impetus for situational leadership
- Overcoming personal barriers and emotional blockage
- Developing a more open mind-set
Day 2 - Building Optimal Energy Level & Wellness
- Pressures are inevitable but stress are optional
- Strategy to overcoming stressors
- Solution focus paradigm shift
- Resilience Against Setbacks
- Strategy to Optimal Physical Wellness
Day 3 - Gaining Better Self-regulation
- Gaining emotional awareness
- Understanding self-regulation and better internal control
- Leveraging the power of your brain
- Strengthening self-confidence to lead
- Work- life balance and happiness
Day 4 - Understanding Situational People Skills
- Four steps in the learning process
- The leadership behaviour
- The three skills of a situational leaders and four levels of employee development
- The six steps for developing competence and commitment
- How to collaborate with different personality
Day 5 - Cultivating a High Eq Situational Leadership
- Leading with emotional understanding and support
- How to persuade and influence change
- Applying effective situation leadership styles
- Inspiring a High Performance Team
- Developing Your Personal Action Plan
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.