An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Womens Senior Leadership Program
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|18 - 22 Dec 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|06 - 10 May 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|16 - 20 Dec 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
We have moved far beyond women in leadership being tolerated or used as token gestures towards to inclusivity. Women have proven themselves capable of leading teams, companies and industries in the most challenging of situations. However, only in recent times has women’s leadership truly being acknowledged as unique and uniquely suited to the needs of an increasingly diverse workforce, in a fast paced knowledge economy.
Women leadership leads by example from the front, and employs a high level of emotional intelligence. This emotionally intelligent ‘soft’ leadership style enables women to manage the emotions, and defuse the egos and reactions of others by focusing on inclusivity, common goals, and influencing team members to climb up the hierarchy of needs; from seeking acknowledgement to seeking to make their best contribution.
Participants attending this EuroMaTech Women’s Senior Leadership Training course will develop the following competencies:
- Recognise each team members unique personality, skills and contributions and know how to bring out the best in them.
- Increasing self-awareness and managing insecurity, ego, and emotional reactions, there-by becoming an example of mature leadership for the whole team.
- Thinking Strategically – how to formulate meaningful achievable goals which align with company purpose, vision and mission.
- Influencing others perceptions and decisions through confident, clear and inspiring public speaking.
- Motivating others through empowered delegation, coaching, and using the right leadership style for each challenge.
This Women’s Senior Leadership Training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Greater self-awareness, self confidence, and self management
- Recognise common leadership mistakes women make and how to avoid them
- Practice vital communication skills, such as presenting, setting boundaries and conflict management
- Formulate strategies to achieve goals through having a clear purpose, vision and mission and using time as a leader and a manager
- Gain confidence in using creativity, problem solving and decision making techniques
- Recognise their own leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Recognise and the potential of each staff member and know how to motivate and coach them to greater success and confidence
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Emerging or experienced women leaders seeking inspiration and insights to further enhance their skills and roles.
- Experienced supervisors, managers who wish to develop their leadership competencies
- Women business owners who need to boost their confidence and competence in achieving results through others
- Experienced leaders seeking knowledge and motivation to further their influence and impact at work
- Community leaders wishing to clarify their purpose, vision and mission and know how to achieve it through working with others.
This training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of stress management to the particular needs of their workplace.
Succinctly, womens’ leadership can be defined as the process of setting goals that align with a clear purpose, vision and mission; developing self-awareness in order to be emotional stable, calm, and non-reactive and instead tap into intuition and inner wisdom and an example for others; communicating confidently and clearly with one or many and influencing through persuasion. It also involves understanding the uniqueness of everyone in your team and knowing how to motivate, and coach them to bring to out of the best.
Day 1 - The Changing Role of Women at Work
- Who are you as a leader?
- Learning from role models of successful women at work
- Examining different leadership styles and their effectiveness
- Understanding and clarifying purpose, vision and mission and values
- Managing your time and tasks as a leader and not just a manager
Day 2 - Self Managing Leadership
- Managing your roles, responsibilities, relationships and resources
- How we create ourselves, the role of identity in leadership
- Increasing self-awareness and overcoming blind spots
- Using temperament models to know yourself and your people better
- Emotional intelligence – developing the 5 competencies
- How to stay calm and respond rather than react to conflict and challenges
Day 3 - Essential Communication Women Leaders
- Structuring your thoughts clearly to present to others
- Delivering a clear and confident public presentation
- Practicing assertive communication in every situation
- The role of beliefs in communication
- Confident body language and voice usage
Day 4 - Team Leadership in Times of Change
- Creating a positive work-place culture and environment
- Leading productive, energized and creative meetings
- Coaching others to achieve success
- Team roles and team development models
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Managing conflict through win-win thinking
Day 5 - Tool box for the Creative Leader
- Logical and Intuitive Decision-Making Tools
- Mind Mapping for creativity, planning and problem solving
- Encouraging creativity and innovation in a team
- Problem Solving and creativity techniques
- Where to go next – continuing learning strategies
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.