An Intensive 10-day Training Course
Advanced Leadership, Creativity & Innovative Strategies
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 10 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This unique EuroMaTech training course on Advanced Leadership, Creativity & Innovation covers discussion of critical areas of leadership, strategic thinking and planning and will have above all a practical focus on creativity and innovation in conditions of challenge and complexity. Using this initial analysis, the programme explores managing yourself as a leader, leading a team, creating breakthroughs through innovative leadership, communicating effectively with others and imparting leadership values to your team members.
The focus of module one is on the actions required to achieve effective design and introduction of strategic plans. This will include detailed presentation and discussion of contemporary leading-edge approaches to strategic planning, showing how standard systems should be modified for the specific context and alignment of the organisation.
The second module provides the latest competencies so that you can significantly manage and lead innovation within your organisation. The programme will focus on inspiring and empowering the individual to handle a wide range of innovation and change situations. This is a fast-paced, dynamic and highly informative advanced leadership programme. It seeks to develop and enhance your personal, team and organisational leadership skills.
In this EuroMaTech training course you will learn how to:
- Understand yourself and your leadership style
- Practical leadership skills to lead others
- Lead your organization to greater heights through innovative and creative ideas
- Impart values to your team members via leadership by example
- Enhance your abilities to drive and manage innovative performance of your people
- Learn to apply innovative leadership to release creativity in the workplace
This 10-day training course, comprises of two parts, as detailed below:
Module 1 - Beyond Leadership
Module 2 - Creativity and Innovative Strategies
Each module has been developed distinctly, such that it can can be attended as an individual 5-day training course. However, for optimum training outcome, participants are encouraged to attend Module 1 and Module 2, as a complete 2-week training course.
The EuroMaTech training course on Advanced Leadership, Creativity & Innovative Strategies aims to help participants to develop the following critical objectives:
- Gain insights of their own strengths and leadership styles
- Develop emotional competencies such as resilience, creativity, intentionality and interpersonal connections
- Develop advanced strategic leadership competencies
- Harness emotional intelligence to release creativity in the workplace
- Understand and practice innovation through their leadership
- Empower their teams to innovate and change to the demands of the future.
- Combine and leverage analytical and creative thinking
- Lead creative and innovative initiatives
- Achieve targets and performance standards during periods of change
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Advanced Leadership, Creativity & Innovative Strategies training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, but will be particularly beneficial to:
- Any professional in business, government, education, social aid and the military
- Leaders and manages of an organisation, division or department requiring the skills to tackle the toughest leadership assignments
- Those responsible for developing and implementing innovative strategies, initiating and managing change, improving operational performance, creating and leading high performance teams and demonstrating empowering leadership
This Advanced Leadership, Creativity & Innovative Strategies training course will combine presentations with instructor-guided interactive discussions between participants relating to their individual interests. Practical exercises, video material and case studies aiming at stimulating these discussions and providing maximum benefit to the participants will support the formal presentation sessions. Above all, the course leader will make extensive use of advanced leadership protocols, strategic planning & implementation, alignment and creative and innovative tools & techniques.
This unique EuroMaTech training course opens by exploring the importance of intra-personal and interpersonal skills for enhancing innovative leadership. Using this initial analysis, the programme explores the power of individual transformation for self-development and corporate transformation through innovative leadership.
Participants also learn the essential competencies for the innovative leader as well as enhancing creative thinking skills for better workplace performance. All attendees will return to their organizations immeasurably strengthened in their innovative leadership capabilities.
Module 1: Beyond Leadership
Day 1: Leadership Today
- Why is emotional intelligence so important?
- Skills needed for E.I. communication
- Flexibility in dealing with other personality styles
- Using your left and right brain
- Mental adaptability to handling problems
- Raising your emotional intelligence
Day 2: Developing High E.I.
- Conflict resolution & handling pressure with EQ
- Leading with empathy
- Authentic leadership
- Credible communication for leadership
- Ways to build trust
- Expanding your circle of trust
Day 3: From Mission & Vision to Strategy
- Leadership is direction
- Creating mission & vision
- What is strategy?
- Strategic thinking
- Planning strategy
- Creating a competitive edge
Day 4: Focusing on Solutions, not Problems
- Building momentum
- Problem solving in adverse situations
- Tools & techniques to solve problems
- Decision making using analysis, imagination and experience
- Challenging groupthink and conformity
- Influence individual responsibility & accountability
Day 5: High Performance Teams
- Features of a high performing team
- Reviewing the impact of emotional intelligence on a team
- Communication, impact & influence
- Achieve high team performance in teams
- Dealing with challenge and conflict
- Dealing with team dysfunctions
Module 2: Creativity and Innovative Strategies
Day 1: What is Creativity and Innovation and Why are they Important?
- How the brain works
- Barriers to creativity and innovation
- Developing left and right brain ability
- Vertical and lateral approaches, how we think
- Conventional vs. creative problem solving
- Applying creative tools to every day problem solving
Day 2: Learn Creative Thinking Tools
- TRIZ - A powerful methodology for creative problem-solving
- Tony Buzan’s Mind-mapping,
- Bissociation, Metaphorical thinking & Rule Reversal
- Kaizen - gaining the Full Benefits of Continuous Improvement
- Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats
- Case Study: Disney Creative Strategy - fusing imagination and planning
Day 3: Essential Competencies for the Innovative Leader
- Effective skills for understanding others
- Developing competencies for effective leadership
- Resilience for sacrificial leadership
- Intentionality for self-motivation
- Creativity for Innovative Leadership
- Interpersonal Connections for persuasive leadership
Day 4: Workplace Creativity & Innovation
- Building trust to engage and empower others
- Empathy & Rapport through Emotional Intelligence
- Brainstorming Meetings & Disney Method
- Challenge and Constructive Discontent
- Integrity & Accountability
- Aligning Strategy with Team Goals, Objective and Tactics
Day 5: Developing Creativity in your Team
- Recruit, Position and Resource your Team
- Communicate vision and clarity of purpose
- Encourage diversity within your team
- Empower different work practices
- Create an atmosphere of safety, trust and respect
- Focus on Results not Methods
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.