This highly participative online training course in SharePoint Site Collections & Permission Management will help the delegates and their organizations achieve higher understanding and implementation of the SharePoint collaborative platform.
The delegates will become aware of the full scope of the web content management, document management, reporting, search, and social collaboration capabilities that can be combined into comprehensive business solutions.
This EuroMaTech online training course is meant to serve as a complete reference to Site Collections and Permission Management, to help delegates understand how to configure and use them.
The delegates will gain the deep knowledge of the capabilities available in SharePoint, experience working with a variety of organizations, and an understanding of how to successfully combine them to create effective business solutions.
Participants attending the SharePoint Site Collections & Permission Management online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Knowledge of SharePoint sites, web architecture and permission management,
- Understanding the design of the form processes,
- Management of Sites, Site Collections, Permissions and usability,
- Better communication with the IT organization and other users of SharePoint,
- Increased faith in SharePoint capabilities.
This SharePoint Site Collections & Permission Management online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Provide the insight into the full Productivity Service Applications
- Enhance the knowledge of integrated Enterprise Content Management
- Understand the alignment between the business, Content Management and IT
- Prepare for the fully digitalised organization
- Use the SharePoint to drive the optimisation and simplifying ECM
The SharePoint Site Collections & Permission Management online training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. The online training course will use the most up-to-date presentation and interactive methods of work with the group\'s modernization, focusing on problem identification in the thematic area, and group work of the participants on finding solutions, or ways to solve the identified problems through the discussion of practical examples and tasks.
The SharePoint Site Collections & Permission Management training course covers essential skills required for both the Content and Information Management professionals and IT personnel to understand the interconnection between the processes, systems and content and information elements of the enterprise. The course covers all important aspects to the understand all of the capabilities the SharePoint platform contains and are shown how to create solutions that take advantage of these capabilities.
Day 1 : SharePoint system
- Content retrieval
- Archive repository
- Web content management
- Records management
- Content retention
- Content disposition
Day 2 : SharePoint Sites
- Site Collections and Sites
- Site Structures
- Site Layouts
- Site Templates
- SharePoint templates
Day 3 : Site Collections
- Site Security
- Site Navigation Management
- Site Design
- Site Content and Site Structure
- Use of Site Collections
Day 4 : Permission Management
- Security Management Concepts
- Cross-Farm Site Permissions
- Permissions for User Profile Services
- Security Overview
- Authentication concerns
- Authorization concerns
Day 5 – SharePoint Groups and Permissions
- SharePoint site groups
- User Permissions
- Edit Permissions
- Web Application User Policies
- Focus on the future improvement and adaptation of SharePoint
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.