An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Process Safety Management Audit - OHSAS Safety Audit
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|11 - 15 Sep 2023||Lisbon - Portugal||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|20 - 24 Nov 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|13 - 17 May 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|09 - 13 Sep 2024||Lisbon - Portugal||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|18 - 22 Nov 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
Process Safety Management (PSM) is a regulation that requires companies to comply with 14 elements to reduce the risk associated with highly hazardous chemicals in process facilities. Compliance auditing is one of the 14 elements and provides a way for companies to self-evaluate their implementation efforts.
This course emphasizes the importance of performing a compliance audit to ensure they are meeting company standards.
Topics in this course include: Compliance Audit, Elements, Preparation, and Conducting an Audit. After completing this course, learners will recognize what a compliance audit is, what PSM elements are included in a compliance audit, and what steps should be taken to perform an effective audit.
Many employers who are required to comply with OSHA’s 1910.119 Process Safety Management (PSM) standard have received basic training in OSHA’s Process Safety Management Standard. This Process Safety Management Audit course will take your knowledge to the next level. It provides an in-depth understanding of audit principles and methods that are key in ensuring an effective audit.
You will learn about audit methodology, which includes documentation, pre-production, review, interview methods, field verification, and audit closeout meetings. Learners will discover how to properly plan, execute, and document a process safety management audit utilizing OSHA National Emphasis Program (NEP) methodology and key principles of the Center for Chemical Process Safety.
This training seminar will highlight:
- Understand a range of approaches for conducting PSM compliance audits
- Assess and allocate required resources to conduct the audits
- Know how to improve PSM programs continuously, and the reliability and deliverability of “cold” as a result of a compliance audit
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to audit and review process safety information utilizing Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices.
- Discover how to perform the offsite and onsite audit steps.
- Develop your own audit protocol for your specific process safety program.
- Learn proper audit interview processes.
- Understand how to author the audit report.
- Gain an understanding of how to prioritize and plan for audit item closure.
- Communicate effectively with the audit team and management.
- Track audit recommendations to closure.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- PSM coordinators
- Managers responsible for safety
- Operators, mechanics and supervisory staff
- Audit team members
- Managers concerned with the reliability and dependability of systems
- Others who want to learn more about enhanced system safety and reliability
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course will combine presentations with instructor-guided interactive discussions between participants relating to their individual interests.
Practical exercises, video material and case studies aiming at stimulating these discussions and providing maximum benefit to the participants will support the formal presentation sessions. Above all, the course leader will make extensive use of case examples and case studies of issues in which he has been personally involved.
Audit examines all the aspects of the organisation’s occupational health and process safety management systems and associated arrangements against relevant standards and offers logical structured approach to eliminate the likelihood of major accident hazard and continual improvement towards best practice status.
In today’s fast moving world, the use of chemicals and other energy sources (i.e. electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic) becomes indispensable right from food we eat to manufacturing of complex machineries. The unexpected or accidental release of these energies makes the workers expose to a potential catastrophe and creates lasting impacts on families, businesses, and communities. In the past, there was so many incidents happened related to process safety.
There are a number of benefits to providing knowledge of Process Safety Compliance Audits. These include :
- Audit principles for both PSM and risk management plan programs
- Audit principles set forth in the OSHA NEPs
- How to plan, execute, and properly document a PSM audit
- How and what to process safety information must be assembled prior to an audit
- Proper audit field verification methods
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.