An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Certified Reliability Professional - CRP Training Operations
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
This Certified Reliability Professional - CRP Training Operations course will help you to enhance the body of knowledge comprehensively by addressing and examining equipment reliability and maintenance (R & M) as well as overall asset management, people and technical skills.
The methodology involved reliability and risk assessment, major hazard scenario development, root cause analysis, establishing a performance standard, developing maintenance, inspection and testing plans, implementing assurance activities and, finally, issuing a key performance indicator.
Participants attending the Certified Reliability Professional training course will develop the following competencies:
- How to develop more robust asset integrity maintenance and reliability philosophy
- Learning about asset management integration and learning from incidents of major failures
- Risk and hazards management.
- How to get the most out of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.
This Certified Reliability Professional training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Recognize the fundamentals of Reliability Engineering and Maintenance Management.
- Ensure good understanding of hazardous risks
- Establishing safe procedures for operations and maintenance activities.
- Selecting effective control measures for hazardous risks
- Establishing effective emergency management plans and emergency response actions
- Learning from failures: decision analysis of major disasters
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This EuroMaTech training course will beneficial to:
- Reliability Engineers and Managers
- Technicians and managers who need knowledge of managing hazardous materials and complex machinery.
- Operators, shift supervisors involved in hazardous substances management and programs
- HSE personnel involved in safety management systems
- Super intendents and Engineers required having knowledge of process safety aspects of plant operation
- Reliability & Safety Engineers
- Other personnel interested asset management integrity
The Certified Reliability Professional training course covers essential skills such as the iintroduction to the function of asset integrity management and how it integrates with and impacts operations, arrangement of inspection and maintenance cycles for with regards to plant operating equipment, and description of controls and procedures that are observed to control equipment stresses due to continuous or frequent operations.
Throughout this programme, there will be a set of small quizzes of multiple choice timed questions aimed as a rehearsal for timing and measuring knowledge gained from the material covered. Within the programme, delegates will be guided by a Professor who is an expert in Maintenance Asset Management and Reliability Engineering. Delegates will be offered authored book and up-to-date publications in the field that contain case studies of covered topics.
This Certified Reliability Professional training course covers essential skills related to risk analysis such as appreciating safety measures, and learning from major failures as well as from near-misses. This allows you to develop deeper understanding of risk modelling, asset integrity, and analysis of existing and potential safety barriers. This is crucial towards improving the uptime, reducing risk and increasing productivity.
Day 1 - Manufacturing Process Reliability
- Accident investigation (root cause failure analysis)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Root cause Analysis for rotating
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) and Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD).
- Cut sets and minimum cut sets for assessing vulnerability in equipment.
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM).
Day 2 - Equipment Reliability
- Basic Definitions and KPI Standards for Equipment Reliability.
- MTBF/Failure rate/MTTR/Repair rate
- Equipment availability
- Percent planned or unplanned maintenance
- Failure trends using Weibull Analysis.
- Replace/repair decision making.
- Condition Based Maintenance (CBM).
- Chronic problem equipment
- Pareto Analysis
- Main Criticism of Existing Management of Computerised Maintenance Systems
- The Asset Management Framework
- The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems.
- The Decision-Making Grid (DMG) Approaches
- Selection of Appropriate Maintenance Strategies
- Integration of RCM, TPM, and CBM Approaches
Day 3 - Failure Analysis and Reliability
- Elementary Statistics and Standards
- Reliability Models
- Learning from Major Failures Case Studies in Process Industries
- Learning from Major Failures Case Studies in Oil and Gas Industries
- Root Cause Analysis and Extractions of Specific and Generic Lessons
- Reflection on Why Systems Fail
Day 4 - Statistical Failure Analysis and Reliability
- Further Reliability Definitions and Standards
- Examples of the Planning Process.
- Hazard Function and Bath Tub Curve
- Weibull Analysis
- Case Studies from Rotating Equipment
- Case Studies of Major Failures in other Industries
Day 5 - Condition Based Maintenance
- General Purpose CBM
- The P-F Curve.
- Principles of Vibration Monitoring
- Thermal Monitoring
- Acoustic Emission
- Lubricant Monitoring
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL