This EuroMaTech online training course discusses key elements of ISO 14001:2015 like evaluation of environmental aspects and impacts, compliance obligations, operational planning and control or emergency preparedness and response.
Specific requirements for environmental management system - environmental policy, environmental objectives and planning to achieve them, context of the organization, internal audits, management review, evaluation of compliance, documented information, actions to address risks and opportunities - all those are discussed in the lessons of this course.
All elements of ISO 14001:2015 are discussed in detail, using examples so you will understand how an environmental management system can be implemented to achieve conformity with the standard and obtain ISO 14001:2015 certification.
This online training course is designed to provide a step-by-step guide to the requirements of ISO 14001:2015. It is structured to give participants an understanding of how to design and implement an EMS within their own organisation. The course addresses the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and will incorporate examples of documentation required for ISO 14001 and will be practical in nature.
This EuroMaTech online training course will highlight:
- Understand environmental-management system definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the intent and requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Understand the EMS implementation stages, learn best-practice techniques, examine useful tools, and understand integration of the EMS with other environmental programs
- Apply environmental-management principles to achieve continual EMS improvement
- Objectives, principles and components of Environmental Management Systems
- General requirements of ISO 14001:2004
- Environmental Management tools and techniques for planning, operating, and maintaining EMS
- Management review and continual improvement
- Safety program administration, records and statistics
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.