An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
ISO 14001:2015 Requirements and Implementation:
Understanding of the Standard and the Best Practice Methods
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
This EuroMaTech online training course discusses key elements of ISO 14001:2015 like evaluation of environmental aspects and impacts, compliance obligations, operational planning and control or emergency preparedness and response.
Specific requirements for environmental management system - environmental policy, environmental objectives and planning to achieve them, context of the organization, internal audits, management review, evaluation of compliance, documented information, actions to address risks and opportunities - all those are discussed in the lessons of this course.
All elements of ISO 14001:2015 are discussed in detail, using examples so you will understand how an environmental management system can be implemented to achieve conformity with the standard and obtain ISO 14001:2015 certification.
This online training course is designed to provide a step-by-step guide to the requirements of ISO 14001:2015. It is structured to give participants an understanding of how to design and implement an EMS within their own organisation. The course addresses the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and will incorporate examples of documentation required for ISO 14001 and will be practical in nature.
This EuroMaTech online training course will highlight:
- Understand environmental-management system definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the intent and requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Understand the EMS implementation stages, learn best-practice techniques, examine useful tools, and understand integration of the EMS with other environmental programs
- Apply environmental-management principles to achieve continual EMS improvement
- Objectives, principles and components of Environmental Management Systems
- General requirements of ISO 14001:2004
- Environmental Management tools and techniques for planning, operating, and maintaining EMS
- Management review and continual improvement
- Safety program administration, records and statistics