An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
ISO 14001:2015 Requirements and Implementation:
Understanding of the Standard and the Best Practice Methods
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
This EuroMaTech online training course discusses key elements of ISO 14001:2015 like evaluation of environmental aspects and impacts, compliance obligations, operational planning and control or emergency preparedness and response.
Specific requirements for environmental management system - environmental policy, environmental objectives and planning to achieve them, context of the organization, internal audits, management review, evaluation of compliance, documented information, actions to address risks and opportunities - all those are discussed in the lessons of this course.
All elements of ISO 14001:2015 are discussed in detail, using examples so you will understand how an environmental management system can be implemented to achieve conformity with the standard and obtain ISO 14001:2015 certification.
This online training course is designed to provide a step-by-step guide to the requirements of ISO 14001:2015. It is structured to give participants an understanding of how to design and implement an EMS within their own organisation. The course addresses the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and will incorporate examples of documentation required for ISO 14001 and will be practical in nature.
This EuroMaTech online training course will highlight:
- Understand environmental-management system definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the intent and requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Understand the EMS implementation stages, learn best-practice techniques, examine useful tools, and understand integration of the EMS with other environmental programs
- Apply environmental-management principles to achieve continual EMS improvement
- Objectives, principles and components of Environmental Management Systems
- General requirements of ISO 14001:2004
- Environmental Management tools and techniques for planning, operating, and maintaining EMS
- Management review and continual improvement
- Safety program administration, records and statistics
The objectives of this EuroMaTech online training course is to ensure you gain the detailed information and necessary competency to implement an environmental management system and maintain compliance. This training course has nine key objectives:
- Implement, maintain and improve an environmental management system
- Assure itself of its conformance with its own stated environmental policy
- Demonstrate conformance to the requirements of ISO 14001
- Ensure compliance with environmental laws & regulations
- Seek certification of its environmental management system by an external third party
- How to audit processes and their interaction with other processes
- The importance of environmental management for the organisation and its customers
- Understanding the purpose of an environmental management system and the business and societal benefits of improving environmental performance
- Understanding the Plan-Do-Check-Act framework with regards to ISO 14001
The workshop is aimed at those with responsibilities for, or duties in relation to environmental management systems and compliance.
This EuroMaTech online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Facility managers who may be subject to an EMS or compliance audit
- Management system auditors
- Environmental engineers
- Environmental managers
- Environmental technicians
- EHS officers
- Management system experts
- Professionals preparing for certification to ISO 14001:2015
- Health and safety personnel wishing to acquire management system and compliance, audit skills and knowledge.
This EuroMaTech online training course is designed to be highly interactive, challenging and stimulating. Delegates will learn by a combination of active participation using training course materials, case study review, discussion, syndicate group work, skills practice exercises, training videos and exploration of relevant best practice.
An e-Certificate of Completion will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course.
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Management systems standards based on Annex SL
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Knowledge of the concepts of environmental management and the relationship between an organisation’s activities, products and services and environmental impacts
- Overview of environmental management
- Success factors - ISO 14000 series of standards
- Continual improvement based on the PDCA cycle
- Risk-based thinking - Intended outcomes of an EMS
- Combability with other management system standards
- Basic principles of ISO 14001:2015
- Develop and Execute an environmental management system (EMS)
- Recognize all opportunities and waste stream types for minimizing costs of waste
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.