An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
This highly participative training course will help participants to cultivate their analytical testing skills in the context of the highly demanding Geological Exploration sector. Obtaining accurate results within predefined time limits is a critical requirement for laboratories operating in this sector. Geological Exploration decisions and scheduling of activities often rely on laboratory results. It is therefore necessary that laboratory personnel are adequately trained and competent to carry out the specific tests required.
This Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC training course aims at providing you with testing and quality assurance skills necessary to safeguard the quality and integrity of your laboratory results.
Participants attending the Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration training course will develop the following competencies:
- Set the foundations for developing a Quality-conscious culture in the laboratory
- Understand the basic principles of sample stability
- Develop and implement an effective Quality Control system in the lab
- Understand the concept of Data Analysis, Quality and Control
- Select the most appropriate test method for a specific parameter
- Develop and monitor the use of Quality Control charts