An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Applying Supply Chain Sustainability
Understanding the Need to Develop Sustainable Processes Economically, Environmentally and Socially
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
In order to be truly sustainable the Supply Chain must operate within a realistic financial, environmental and social structure as well as contribute value to society. To ensure that this occurs, a complete understanding of the needs of the organisation, and the capabilities of the supply market are needed. This EuroMaTech training course will equip delegates with the tools necessary to build more resilient and efficient supply chains within a rapidly evolving global context. Delegates will understand how resource depletion and rising inequality are making supply chains increasingly vulnerable, prompting immediate action from stakeholders.
This EuroMaTech Applying Supply Chain Sustainability training course is designed to:
- Explore the practices seen as leading to world class performance in sustainable supply chain management
- Enable participants to develop appropriate customer and supplier management plans
- Help delegates to develop action plans for implementation within their organisation to improve total value for their organisation
This highly interactive training course aims to enable participants to:
- Be more effective in managing sustainable supply chains
- Develop appropriate strategies for delivering value
- Use appropriate methodologies for managing suppliers
- Understanding customer management techniques
- Enhance value obtained from suppliers
- How to work with resource depletion within a financial, environmental and social structure.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This 5-day training course is suitable for personnel who work across the business including from:
- Supply Chain
- Tenders and Contracts
Those new to the supply chain function, preparing for a major project, or experienced managers looking for a refresher will also benefit from this EuroMaTech Applying Supply Chain Sustainability training course.
This training course will combine conventional teaching with a high level of participation; including an interactive approach to involving participants in discussion of topics; exercises; and encouraging participants to bring their own experiences forward for discussion and debate.
The Applying Supply Chain Sustainability training course covers the supply chain process from specification through to contract completion. The intention is to develop general skills with application to a wide range of sustainability situations, and to allow participants to have an awareness of practices in other regions and other industries which may add value to their own situations.
Day 1 : Understanding the Supply Chain Process
- Principles of Good Processes within the Supply Chain
- Understanding the Sustainable Supply Chain
- Requirements and Specifications
- Managing supply chains within challenging financial, environmental and social contexts
- Price, cost and value
- Principles of Good Management
- Strategy, vision and finance
- Objectives of Sustainable Supply Chain management
- Organisational structure.
Day 2 : Sourcing and Supplier Management
- Appropriate sourcing techniques
- Understanding sustainable supplier management
- Principles of inventory management
- Applying strategies to maximise inventory turns
- Speeding the cash-to-cash cycle time
- The financial justification for change
- Supplier relationship management: strategies, approaches, and tools.
Day 3 : Risks and Opportunities in the Supply Market
- Sustainable Supplier Management and Development
- Supplier Evaluation
- Partnerships and alliances
- Supplier Development
- Local supplier development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ethical and Environmental responsible sourcing.
Day 4 : Managing Sustainable Customer Relationships
- Managing Partnerships
- Appropriate opportunities for partnering and alliances
- Structure of partnerships
- Duration and end of partnership arrangements
- Managing non-critical customers
- Managing Service Levels
- Service Level Agreements
- Customer non-conformance and corrective actions.
Day 5 : Measuring Performance and Leading Change
- Measuring Sustainability Performance
- Key Performance Measures
- Financial Measures
- Leading Change
- Ensuring Cross functional collaboration
- Promoting Sustainability to the organisation
- Stakeholder analysis
- Balanced Score Card
- Action planning
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.