An Intensive 2-Day Online Training Course
Restarting International Supply Chains
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
International and national supply chains have been disrupted to an un-precedented extent in 2020. Getting back into previous levels of efficiency and effectiveness will not be quick nor simple. International Supply chains have many links and nodes that will not all get back to normal at the same speed. This online training course is designed to help delegates understand the issues, and develop the plans that will allow their organisation to get back to normal as quickly as possible – and maybe to gain an advantage over your competitors.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Understanding the supply chain in crisis
- Identifying opportunities for the future
- Creation of action plans
- Development of contingency plans for the future
- Anticipating the problems and issues as the crisis develops
This EuroMaTech online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Developing plans to take advantage of the situation
- Understand the problems their organisation will experience
- Developing plans to get back to normal
- Identifying the blockers and bottleneck
- Creating contingency plans for the next strategic crisis
- Creating action plans for implementation
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals and leaders who wish to get ahead of their competitors in restarting their supply chains
- Management and Leadership levels with a strategic view
- Supply chain managers needing to plan for the future
The Restarting International Supply Chains training course will be delivered online using video technology which will allow for group discussions and active participation.
This EuroMaTech online training course covers the key issues in restarting and redeveloping our supply chains as the economy recovers from the recent global crisis.
Day 1: Supply Chain Definitions and problems
- Definition of the Supply Chain
- Demand shock/supply shock
- Force Majeure
- Lean vs Agile/Efficient vs Resilient
- Timescales and leadtimes
- Geography and Geopolitics
- The Inventory Bullwhip
- Profit seekers and horders
Day 2: Supply Chain Solutions and Opportunities
- Supply Chain Mapping
- Agents and Distributors
- Opportunities and Threats
- Supplier Development
- Cashflow and pump priming
- Forecasting and communications
- Priorities and Risk
- Contingency planning
- Action planning
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.