An Intensive 3-day Training Course
Principles of Procurement
Master the Technical Knowledge Areas of Procurement Management
- Format: Live/Online
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
A procurement management possesses the expertise and experience to independently and effectively manage the entire procurement process, ensuring that the overall quality of goods is maintained at high standards while meeting challenging timelines for manufacturing and customer delivery.
This EuroMaTech training course will empower you with knowledge and understanding of the entire gamut of activities necessary for effective procurement management. This course will equip you with the skillset to independently drive and establish a seamless procurement management system for your organisation, demonstrating your skills and potential to assume higher roles and responsibilities supporting career progression.
The knowledge and information gained through this course will also help you contribute to the procurement process across any industry, thus empowering you to work in any industry.
This Procurement Management training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Complete knowledge and understanding of procurement management processes and functions of the supply chain management
- The understanding and experience to set up a seamless, streamlined procurement management process for your organisation, showcasing your skills and potential to effectively manage higher roles and responsibilities
- Effective negotiation skills to get the best quality raw materials or goods at the best prices
- The necessary skills to maintain good relationships with suppliers to get high-quality goods at the best prices and on time
- The required experience and knowledge to source raw materials and goods from the best suppliers
- The awareness and knowledge of advanced procurement management concepts to enhance efficiency
- The knowledge and confidence to train other professionals on advanced procurement management concepts
- The potential and skill to contribute to organisational growth through enhanced procurement management
The Procurement Management training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of Procurement Management to the particular needs of their workplace.
Procurement Management Course includes sourcing, negotiation and selection of goods necessary for an organisation. A procurement management process defines how goods are selected and procured from suppliers. It covers to order, receipt, inspection and approval of goods received from suppliers. A large influence in this process is the relationship one shares with suppliers and other vendors. What does a procurement management professional do?
Day 1: Main Procurement Management Processes
- Planning procurement management
- Conducting procurements
- Controlling procurements
- Closing procurements
- Reverse auctions
- Procure to pay
- Source to pay
Day 2: Steps in the Procurement Process
- Conduct an internal needs analysis
- Assess the supplier market
- Collect supplier information
- Develop a sourcing/outsourcing strategy
- Implement the sourcing strategy
- Negotiate with suppliers and select the winning bid
- Implement a transition plan or supply chain improvements
Day 3: Procurement Planning and Implementation
- Spend analysis
- Kraljic matrix
- Supplier performance assessment
- Procurement leveraging
- Procurement software
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.