Supplier Relationship Management has become a critical enabler of business performance, whether in the public or private sector, with the potential to drive both value and reputation. To compete and survive in an ever-changing environment, the role of your supply base and the way you engage with, and manage, your key suppliers must change too.
Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) combined with Operational Excellence allows organisations to effectively manage those suppliers who are important to you and unlock value. It also includes developing Strategic Collaborative Relationships (SCR) with the critical few suppliers who could make a profound difference to your business, both now and in the future.
Participants attending the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence training course will develop the following competencies:
- Segmenting the supply base and identifying important and strategic suppliers
- Describe and apply different approaches and interventions for important and strategic suppliers
- Manage relationships with key suppliers across the entire business
- Understand the importance operational excellence
- To identify how a strategic supplier can help drive business growth or create competitive advantage