- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Financial Management for Projects & Contracts 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Fitness for Service Assessment of Pressure Vessels, Tanks and Piping Systems Using API 579-1 and ASME FFS Standards 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Documents and Records Management Compliance 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Construction & Civil Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Civil Engineers 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Oil Movement, Storage and Troubleshooting 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Advanced Risk and Incident Analysis 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Reservoir Management and Monitoring 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Project Leadership Best Practices Post COVID-19
12 - 16 Dec 2021
US $ 4,950
03 - 07 Apr 2022
US $ 4,950
11 - 15 Dec 2022
US $ 4,950
2020 - 2021 have been challenging years due to the pandemic. Every human on earth has been impacted in some way and made to think differently in how to live and behave. As a direct consequence, business and community cultures have changed. This 5 day Project Management training course focuses on re-emphasizing the importance of leading projects in traditional processes, tools and techniques, adapting them for the post pandemic world. With the benefit of pandemic hindsight, lessons learned are incorporated with a check, with realism.
Understanding organisational Vision, Mission and Strategy forms the backbone of any project leaders tactical approach to delivering a project. Projects are given the go ahead to proceed based on early, high level conceptual estimates. Estimates will have a level of uncertainty and require more leadership for detailed cash flow projections and schedule forecasts. In these tough times, workers maybe on site using distancing rules or working from home. Whichever, attention will be on how the project work is progressing, and if the team are working safely and delivering, safely, within projections.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Be able to promote projects to deliver a specific part of the organisation strategy to stakeholders
- Fully understand the leadership role and responsibilities of the project manager, sponsor and team
- Agreeing success criteria and key performance criteria for the project with key people, ensuring a balanced, objective outcome
- Ask insightful questions and be able to answer the ‘what, who, why, when, where, how, how much & what if’ of the project
- How to set meaningful SMART plans for project teams that will drive delivery performance, growth and fulfilment whilst generating honest reporting of project achievement.
By the end of this EuroMaTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Up-skill and refresh new and existing Project Leaders in tools, techniques, processes and best COVID-19 practices with a risk management focus
- Understand how projects originate and get started
- Understand your project team members and enable project teams to be highly productive, influencing people to deliver what they promise
- Work towards win-win negotiations in overcoming conflict
- Communicate progress and successful project completion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project Managers / Team Leaders
- Project Technical / Workstream Leaders
- PMO staff
- Project Sponsors / Owners
- Business Functional Management or personnel
This EuroMaTech training course is designed to be highly interactive, challenging and stimulating. Delegates will learn by a combination of active participation using training course materials, discussion, syndicate group work, skills practice exercises, training videos and exploration of relevant best practice. It uses a wide variety of concepts and models to explore effective leadership in projects. Case studies, diagnostic self-assessment questionnaires, role-playing activities and group exercises to give delegates the opportunity to discover, practice and consolidate their learning. Delegates will have the opportunity to assess and discuss the application of the content to their own project and to devise their own personal developmental plan for each aspect of the course.
Project Management: Project Leadership best practices post COVID 19 training course prepares you as a project leader to achieve positive outcomes for your team and the wider business around you, through processes, tools and techniques. Setting up teams to deliver projects can be quite daunting but with an understanding of best practices, the use of management models and keeping things simple, it can bring great satisfaction and tremendous personal rewards.
Day 1: Project starting points
- Organisation Vision, Mission & Strategy
- What is a pandemic? What is a project? What is project management?
- Project roles and stakeholders
- How are projects selected?
- Project start up: Initiation and understanding the project mission
Day 2: The Project Manager’s role, responsibilities and team
- Selection of the Project Manager
- Project team leadership, team-building and empowerment
- Delegating with confidence
- Safe communication with the project team
- Conflict handling
Day 3: Project Planning and Scheduling
- What work has to be done?
- In what order will the work be done?
- How long will work take?
- Who do we want to undertake the work, including acceleration techniques
- What tools can we use to communicate our plans?
Day 4: Risk Management and Baselining
- How much will the project cost?
- Risk Management processes, tools and techniques
- Designing the monitoring and control system using S curves
- Introducing a change control system
- Types of meetings
Day 5: Monitoring and Control, Evaluation, Reporting, Closure & Hand-over
- Understanding Earned Value Management to monitor projects
- Reviewing what has been achieved and reporting progress
- Project hand-over to operations
- Has my project been a success?
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal