An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Equipping Project Professionals to Deliver Beneficial Projects
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
Do you believe that delivering the Project Objectives set by the customer is what’s most important? Think again. The customer needs you to deliver the RIGHT Objective. This demands a focus on the intended benefits at the outset and continuous improvement of those benefits throughout the project. That’s how you deliver a project with sustainable value to your customers. And that’s what makes them come back for more!
This popular online training course will help you understand and apply processes, tools and techniques to deliver a ‘benefits-focused’ project and delight your customers. We will explore the initiation and planning of projects, including stakeholder and risk management. The course will then cover the control of the project through its execution to handover.
Upon successful completion of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Establish clear and beneficial project objectives and scope
- Use Risk management techniques to manage uncertainty, threats and opportunities
- Plan project work to establish timescale, budget and resource requirements
- Monitor and control project quality, cost, time and resources
- Continuously improve, complete and deliver sustainably beneficial projects
This EuroMaTech online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- New and existing Project Managers
- Project team members
- Senior managers responsible for the delivery of multiple projects
- Project Sponsors
- Anyone whose work is project-like
This training course is delivered online via an interactive platform. It will include interactive presentations from the course trainer, utilising video, PowerPoint and other media. There will be many opportunities to discuss the topics with the trainer and other delegates in small groups as well as in plenary sessions. The course includes individual and team exercises to practice the use of key tools and techniques.
Certificate of Completion will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course.
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- What is Project Management – features, process and parameters
- Project Initiation – establishing objectives, scope and benefits
- Dealing with stakeholders – needs, expectations and reactions
- Risk management – uncertainty, threats and opportunities
- Work Breakdown Structures – levels of planning; estimating; cost management
- Project Network Diagram – planning quality and schedule
- Project Resourcing – scheduling people, equipment and facilities
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Project control – issue management and continuous improvement of benefits
- Project completion – testing, handover, acceptance and ‘lessons learned’
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.