Effective project teams don’t happen by chance. A combination of the right players, clear goals, processes and efficient management helps a project team to reach high performance. In organisational culture, a progressive, proactive project management style is essential. Every project team member must be committed to do what they say they will do.
This EuroMaTech training course combines a creative, organized approach and will provide participants with the skills, tools, knowledge and motivation to participate back in the work place, adding high value contributions to any project team or work package. In this programme, participants will:
- Complete preference tests for teams
- Apply team set up techniques
- Design team rules
- Examine conflict resolution options
- Use creative thinking techniques
- Examine project closure practices to target the project learning