An Intensive 3-day Training Course
The Art of Project Leadership in an Uncertain World
- Format: Live/Online
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
“Project managers are the most creative professionals in the world; we have to figure out everything that could go wrong, before it does”.
Project management professionals are increasingly required to deliver complex projects in uncertain and highly dynamic environments. This EuroMaTech online training course will look at a number of advanced concepts in Project Management, Leadership and Risk Management that will enable the participants to deal with the ever changing business environment and to apply a proven systematic approach to the project management process to facilitate effective and efficient achievement of business objectives. It will include tips, techniques and strategies to assist this process, including the establishment of a project plan, a risk management strategy and a stakeholder management strategy for a project.
This EuroMaTech online training course aims to expand participants’ knowledge of modern project management and develop hands-on leadership skills for successful project delivery. It aims to enable participants to achieve the following critical objectives:
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of project management concepts
- Prepare effective project plan and lead its implementation
- Identify and analyse project risk
- Apply effective strategies to address typical project issues.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who make or support project decisions and would like to be able to develop and justify effective solutions
- Project management professionals and supporting personnel
- Internal auditors and management accountants
This course is delivered fully online. It is highly interactive and practical. Participants learn through a range of teaching and personal development methods including presentations, tutorials, real life case studies, worked examples, short team exercises and video presentations. Active participation and involvement is encouraged throughout the programme to promote the sharing of ideas and expertise within the group.
With multiple short case studies, exercises and facilitated discussions of real life experiences, this EuroMaTech online training course aims to share a wealth of practical tools and methodologies developed through years of management and consulting experience.
The online training course is structured to help participants adopt a strategic mindset and grow confidence in making strategic project decisions to effectively deliver projects in an increasingly volatile and uncertain world. It covers addressing uncertainty and ambiguity when defining and planning projects, assessing and managing risks and fixing project problems.
Day 1: Giving the project a good start
- Fundamentals of project management and decision analysis
- Project initiation – giving the project a good start
- Understanding stakeholder needs and priorities
- Project definition
- Determining project objectives and scope, priorities and constraints under uncertainty
Day 2: Problem solving and decision making during project planning
- Understanding project priorities and tradeoffs
- Developing a project baseline with the Critical Path Method
- Dealing with uncertainty during project estimating and scheduling
- Using analytical tools to help make effective decisions under certainty, risk and uncertainty
- Contemporary concepts in project risk management
Day 3: Leading the project execution to maximise project value
- Project monitoring and control;
- Introduction to Earned Value Analysis
- Fundamentals of project leadership in a volatile environment
- Decision making to address project creeps and time delays
- Project Evaluation and Benefit Realisation
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.