An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Oil and Gas Project Management
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: PMI, KHDA,
This EuroMaTech training course will introduce current innovations and advances in project management processes, tools and techniques to ensure project success. Evaluation of current Project delivery systems and methods, risk and issues management, stakeholders and communication management, planning and scheduling approaches, project finance and economics including how to develop a commercially viable and winning business case and project plan with specific application in oil and gas projects.
EuroMaTech has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Participants attending this training session are entitled to claim corresponding PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) / Contact Hours. The PMI logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.
- Explain the nature and fundamental of Oil & Gas Projects and Project Management
- Discuss contemporary and current Project Management tool kits, processes and techniques
- To probe Risk Management practices in Oil & Gas Projects
- Explain how to effectively manage stakeholders and communication in a complex Oil & Gas Projects
- Evaluate Planning approaches and instruments for Oil & Gas Projects
- To assess the commercial viability of Oil & Gas Projects
- Develop robust and advanced business case and project plan for Oil and Gas Projects
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Experienced Project Personnel and Engineers, and Executive Project Control Staff
- Senior Managers and Functional Managers at large owner and contractor organisations whose primary responsibilities are in planning and executing major projects will gain insights into the nature and challenges of managing oil and gas projects
- Project Management Office Personnel
Project Management processes, tools and techniques, oil and gas project management case studies, class exercises, team working, production of business case and project plan, video, presentation and rapid response assessment based on a situational analysis.
This Oil and Gas Project Management training course is developed in response to increasing application of project management in oil and gas environment. There is an expectation and demand for oil and gas personnel to be sufficiently skilled and competent in project management processes and techniques to ensure project deliverability and success. Benefit of project management would be immediately transferable in personnel’s role and day to day responsibilities.
Day 1 : Oil and Gas Projects and Project Management
- Oil and Gas Projects, Programmes and Portfolio
- Project Management, Programme Management, Portfolio Management
- Project and Project Management issues and challenges in Oil and Gas Projects
- Advanced and contemporary Project Management within Oil and Projects
- Project Success from Owner, Contractor and Project team’s perspective
- Navigating complexity in Oil and Gas Projects
Day 2 : Project Management Processes within Oil and Gas Environment
- Project Management Body of Knowledge introduction
- Critical Project Management Processes, tools and techniques in Oil and Gas Projects
- Scope Management tools and techniques
- Stakeholders Management tools and techniques
- Communication Management tools and techniques
- Risk and Issues Management tools and techniques
- Project Management Office (PMO) within Oil and Gas context
- Project Quality Management tools and techniques
Day 3 : Planning Approaches in Oil and Gas Projects
- Front End Engineering Design / Front End Loading
- Planning principles and fundamentals
- Cost Management tools and techniques
- Time Management tools and techniques
- Advanced Scheduling instruments and methods
- Critical path management
- Earned Value management
- Advanced Planning methods
- Project Control and Monitoring advanced methods
- Human Resources Management tools and techniques
Day 4 : Project Finance, Economics and Procurement
- Appraising Oil and Gas Project’s commercial viability and readiness level
- Capital Budgeting tools, techniques and instruments
- Managing Capital Expenditures and Operating Expenditures
- Effective Cash flow management
- Oil and Gas Project’s sensitivity analysis
- Project selection criteria financial key performance indicators
- Procurement Management tools and techniques for EPC and EPIC
Day 5 : Project Charter Development for Oil and Gas Projects
- Project Charter structure, format and key elements
- Criteria for an effective and winning Project Charter
- How to identify gaps and oversights in Oil and Gas Projects Charter
- Measuring the viability, deliverability and readiness level of the Project Charter
- How to rectify changes, identify errors and omissions in the Project Charter
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL