This EuroMaTech training course examines advanced project management tools and techniques, building on the basics, to help ensure success for medium to large and complex projects. Project management processes are examined in detail, with advanced thought process, and includes, as stakeholders, what senior management must do within an organization, to support projects and enable successful delivery.
This training course aligns with the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®)
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Project Initiation and start up, including roles and responsibilities
- Project scope management in order to build quality into project plans
- Project planning and estimating, including resource and costs
- Critical path and critical chain methodologies to enhance scheduling thought process, and the development of solid, reliable, efficient and effective project plans
- Stakeholder identification and analysis, with strategies for engaging different types of stakeholders
- Advanced project risk and uncertainty analysis. Strategies for handling uncertainty, and applying advanced methods for applying a project management risk process
EuroMaTech has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Participants attending this training session are entitled to claim corresponding PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) / Contact Hours. The PMI logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.