Project Management is the application of concepts, and techniques to maximize project success. Projects are critical to the success of any organization, and are defined as a set of processes performed within a specified scope to achieve a goal within a specified time, budget, quality, and resources. Conflict is an inevitable consequence of project work as there is constant pressure to achieve targets within strict time and resource constraints.
It will demonstrate how to initiate a project, produce a project management plan, execute, monitor and control the project, which when complete, will need to be closed down. It provides the tools, skills and techniques that you can take back immediately and start using on the project; along with insights you’ll need to adapt principles to specific project environments. In this programme, in addition you will:
- Understand the roles of stakeholders in a project
- Understand techniques for estimating time and cost
- Manage projects in a way that improves their impact
- Become a better decision-maker
- Improve the interface with senior management