An Intensive 3-day Training Course
Saudi VAT System
Compliance, Implementation & Management
- Format: Live/Online
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This specially-designed VAT online training course examines the rules and regulations of VAT and clearly demonstrates the procedures and controls that should be in place to ensure VAT returns are submitted accurately and on time. This EuroMaTech online training course will give you a complete understanding of VAT, covering all the essentials topics and giving you the confidence to know if you are dealing with VAT correctly. It will also help you develop your plan to successfully implement and maintain compliant VAT processes in your company.
Participants attending the VAT Framework online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Gain an overview of VAT’s introduction in KSA
- Discover the obligations and implications of the VAT legislation for KSA businesses
- Understand the principals of VAT
- Learn how to align finance processes and controls to ensure and maintain compliance
As a result of attending the VAT in KSA online training course, the participants will be able to:
- Develop a better understanding of how VAT applies through the supply chain
- Know how to account for VAT
- Understand how to avoid VAT becoming a cost to your business
- Appreciate the impact of VAT across all your business units
- Have a roadmap on how to prepare your business for VAT
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training course will benefit CFO’s, Finance Managers, Internal Auditors, Accountants, IT Managers, Procurement Managers, Managers of Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable Departments, as well as Finance Professionals interested in developing their understanding of this new legislation.
The VAT in KSA online training will equally appeal to employees in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
The VAT in KSA online training course is highly interactive and practical. Participants learn through a range of teaching and personal development methods including presentations, tutorials, and worked examples. Active participation and involvement is encouraged throughout the online training course to promote the sharing of ideas and expertise within the group.
This hands-on online training course is structured to balance theoretical and practical considerations from implantation of new processes to the ongoing administration and management.
Day 1: Introduction to VAT & Compliance
- Meaning of VAT
- The new legislation
- Deadlines for compliance
- Risks of non-compliance
- Understand the concept of VAT and its impact on the economy
- Understand the VAT registration process and prepare required documents for VAT registration
Day 2: VAT Implementation & its Effects on Business Processes
- Pre-requisites & Preparation for businesses before VAT implementation
- Differentiate Accounting methods concerning VAT
- Calculate Input VAT and Output VAT
- Categorize the supplies for VAT calculation
- VAT Challenges - Internal Vs External
- VAT Mitigation Strategies
- Cash Flow and VAT
Day 3: VAT Management & Beyond
- Understand the impact of VAT on the Imports and Exports to the member countries (GCC) and non-member countries (rest of the world).
- Understand the impact of VAT on the operational and the financial performance of the business
- Preparation of the invoices including VAT and returns
- Understand VAT administration, fines and penalties related to VAT filing
- Industry-specific considerations
- Identify common errors in VAT calculation
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.