An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Measurement, Strategy and Decision Making
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
Understanding and measuring the true value created by the business is becoming increasingly important for managers and owners. This EuroMaTech online training course provides participants with good understanding of how to measure business success and promote value creation within the organisation.
By attending this online training course you will be able to:
- Make financial decisions that create value.
- Estimate the risk and uncertainty related to the organisation.
- Understand the importance of financial projections for business and decision making process
- Carry out an assessment of a company's short term and long term liquidity needs, as well as making a good judgment of value creation strategies within the organisation.
This EuroMaTech online training course is designed to provide the delegates with skills and knowledge using appropriate theory and principals, interactive examples and applications of various techniques relevant in assessing value creating strategies.
Participants attending this EuroMaTech online training course will:
- Have the ability to measure the business success and promote value creation
- Know the important factors to consider when making investment decisions
- Learn how to incorporate risk and uncertainty into investment decisions
- Understand how reliable are the available data, and how is this uncertainty likely to affect the range of results
- Know how to evaluate the value created through merger and acquisitions or other business activities
- Understand assessment of value creation strategies
This online training is presented in a very user-friendly setting to suit individuals with varying levels of financial knowledge and experience. The online training will be conducted along workshop principles with formal presentations, case studies and interactive worked examples. Numerous relevant examples and participative case studies are provided to illustrate the application of each of the topics covered. Difficult mathematical concepts are minimised wherever possible and handled in a visual way that is easy to understand with numerous illustrative examples.
This online value creation training course provides participants with good knowledge of how to measure the value created by the business theoretically and technically. Participants will be able to understand the importance of making financial decisions that create value to the company. They will be able to assess a companys short term and long term liquidity needs as well as making a good judgment of value creation strategies within the organisation. There will be interactive examples and applications of various techniques relevant in assessing value creating strategies.
Value creation and decision making
- The practice of financial/economic analysis
- The value-creating company
- Corporate value and shareholder value
- A dynamic perspective of business
- The agency problem and corporate governance.
- The nature of financial statements.
- Financial analysis and decision-making to create value
Assessment of Business Performance
- Ratio analysis and business performance
- Management’s point of view
- Owners’ point of view
- Lenders’ point of view
- Ratios as a system – pyramids of ratios
- Integration of financial performance analysis
- Economic value added (EVA)
- Predicting financial distress
Analysis of Investment Decisions
- Applying time-adjusted measures
- Net present value (NPV) and internal rate of return (IRR)
- Strategic perspective
- EVA and NPV
- Refinements of investment analysis.
- Equivalent annual cost (EAC)
- Modified internal rate of return (MIRR)
- Sensitivity analysis, scenario analysis, simulation, and NPV break-even
- Dealing with risk and changing circumstances
- Creating value in restructuring and combinations
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.