An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Storage and Safety Awareness for Chemicals Handling
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
Is the handling and storage of chemicals a task that is straight forward to carry out? In a world where chemicals are encountered either in the form of pharmaceuticals or in the form of household and industrial chemicals in a vast array of applications, the answer to this question is not simple. The rising complexity in the production of chemicals and in the fields of their application, demands comprehensive knowledge of the properties of chemicals and their interactions and also good perception of the risks involved in their handling. This highly participative online training course will make you aware of the best practices in the safe handling and storage of common chemicals in use today. It will highlight the health and safety issues involved and also provide the latest updates on the relevant Regulations that govern the storage of chemicals.
This Storage and Safety Awareness for Chemicals Handling online training course seeks to raise the participants’ awareness and perception of risk in the area of chemicals handling and provide the skills necessary to carry out effective risk assessments relating to the storage of chemicals in warehouses.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.
Upon successful completion of this EuroMaTech online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the nature, basic properties and use of chemicals
- Understand the implications of and obligations arising from the Risk Assessment Study
- Develop awareness in relation to Health & Safety issues
- Raise their awareness on emergency preparedness and response
- Specify and Monitor storage requirements for different chemicals
- Become aware of legal responsibility and regulatory compliance
- Responsible persons of Chemicals storage warehouses
- Health & Safety officers in Municipalities and Governmental Departments
- Regulators responsible for developing the relevant legislation
- Persons responsible for chemicals in the hospitality and healthcare sectors
- Importers and Distributors of chemicals
This EuroMaTech online training course is designed to be highly interactive, challenging and stimulating. Delegates will learn by a combination of active participation using training course materials, case study review, discussion, syndicate group work, skills practice exercises, training videos and exploration of relevant best practice.
An e-Certificate of Completion will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course.
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Introduction to the nature and use of chemicals
- Use of chemicals in specific applications
- Hazards and precautions in the storage and use of chemicals
- Incompatible chemicals
- Chemicals Packaging and Labelling
- Compliance with international Regulations on classification and labelling
- Storage and Transportation of Chemicals
- Environmental conditions in Chemicals storage installations
- Risk Assessment of Chemicals Warehousing
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL