Being in business can be dangerous when things go wrong, and people get hurt –organisations can lose reputation and money. Organisations, as a minimum, must demonstrate compliance with health, safety and environmental ‘HSE’ legal requirements. Many organisations want to do more than this.
This EuroMaTech training course will help to develop the thinking of the delegates to consider the positive business aspects of understanding the issues and of dealing with health, safety and environmental issues proactively.
Participants on the Health, Safety & Environment in Engineering Projects training course will develop the following competencies:
- How to contribute to the safe running of the operation
- How to help to improve and develop a positive HSE culture
- An understanding of technical & maintenance supervisor’s responsibility
- A better understanding of how to work with, and get the best from, people
- How to apply risk assessment principles in the workplace