In today’s highly competitive market environment, where fast and reliable laboratory results play an important role in decision making and process control, it is of paramount importance that laboratory personnel are adequately trained on the fundamental principles of laboratory operation.
This Modern Chemical Laboratory training course will assist in keeping up to date with current laboratory operation principles and international guidelines, while at the same time stressing the importance of and providing valuable advice on the most critical areas of testing laboratories operation. These will include, but not be limited to, the areas of method development and method validation, environmental conditions, equipment maintenance and control, quality assurance of test results, measurement uncertainty and sample traceability, personnel training, internal audits, proactive / preventive actions and root cause analysis.
Participants attending the Modern Chemical Laboratory training course will develop the following competencies:
- Update their knowledge on modern laboratory operation
- Become aware of the latest developments in laboratory accreditation
- Develop their skills in providing an improved service to the customer
- Improve the competitive position of their laboratory in the market
- Help their organization to optimise their testing laboratory operation and activities