An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Performance Based Budgeting (PBB)
Improving Performance through Efficient & Effective Budget Management
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
|01 - 05 May 2023||London||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|13 - 17 Aug 2023||Cairo||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|04 - 08 Dec 2023||London||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
This highly participative EuroMaTech training course will provide you with the essential skills to implement, manage and control budget in order to improve the performance (financial and efficiency) of your organisation.
In an increasingly competitive marketplace it is essential to reduce costs, maximise profit and improve efficiency, goals made possible through the implementation of effective Performance Based Budgeting.
Participants attending the Performance Based Budgeting training course will develop the following competencies:
- Budgeting skills, (Traditional, Activity Based & Performance Based)
- Performance Management (Financial and Efficiency) improving Quality, Time & Cost
- Effective communication skills to enable effective implementation
- Analytical skills to analyse and recommend appropriate techniques
- Reporting skills armed with appropriate data and performance measures
This Performance Based Budgeting training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Establish Performance Based Budgets
- Measure and evaluate performance suing a variety of techniques
- Recommend action to improve performance
- Evaluate Traditional, Activity Based and Performance Based Budgeting
- Use PBB to manage projects effectively and efficiently
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training course will greatly benefit the following:
- Finance professionals who seek to improve their skills
- Managers seeking to evaluate the financial implications of major decisions
- Operational, marketing, production management team who prepare or work with budgets
- Professionals who aspire to manage departments where budgeting and performance management are key requirements
- Professionals who wish to learn the latest techniques
The course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of Performance Based Management to the particular needs of their workplace.
The Performance Based Budgeting training course covers essential skills of Budgeting and Performance Management. This will enable you to implement Performance Based Budgets to ensure cost control, profit maximisation and increased efficiency. The course compares budgeting methods and how to capitalise on the advantages of Performance Based Budgeting.
Day 1 – An Outline of Performance Based Budgeting (PBB)
- What is Performance Based Budgeting (PBB) ?
- The need for PBB in the Government & Private Sector
- Advantages of PBB
- Limitations of PBB
- Stages in Establishing Performance Based Budgeting
- Accountability & Responsibility
Day 2 – The Performance Based Budgeting Process
- Performance Indicators
- Establishing SMART Objectives & Targets
- Identifying the Process to achieve the Objectives
- Ensuring Processes are Economic & Efficient
- Developing the Performance Criteria
- Planning the Finance
Day 3 – Analysing Performance
- Analysing Performance
- Earned Value Added
- Value for Money (VfM)
- Variance Analysis
- Getting Budgets back on track
- Revising the Budgeting
Day 4 – Budgeting Methods Compared
- Methods of Budgeting from Zero Based to Incremental
- PBB v Traditional Budgeting v Activity Based Budgeting
- PBB within Capital Budgets
- Cost Classifications & Cost Behaviour
- Cost Control
- Managing Fixed & Variable Cost Control
Day 5 – PBB & The Capital Investment Process
- The Capital Investment Process
- Establishing PBB to support New Projects
- Managing the Project Quality, Time & Cost
- Evaluating Performance – Payback, NPV, IRR & MIRR
- Risk Management
- Cast Study
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL