The maintenance of physical assets can no longer be treated just as a ‘maintenance problem’. The competitive environment in which business operates requires an approach that integrates the operational objectives of the business and the life-cycle objectives of the physical assets.
Our highly interactive Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Work Control training course is designed to provide management and staff with essential maintenance management skills, gain a clear understanding of their roles, and work more effectively within a team environment.
Delegates will gain a practical understanding and knowledge of:
- The essential principles of effective maintenance management
- Effective procedures for planning and controlling of the maintenance work flow
- Proven methodology for the development of an effective maintenance plan
- Effective scheduling of maintenance work
- Closing the management loop through effective measurement, reporting and analysis