An Intensive 10-Day Training Course
Advance Maximo Training
Getting the Most Out of Your Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 10 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|07 - 18 Aug 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 11900||Enroll now|
|16 - 27 Oct 2023||London - UK||US $ 11900||Enroll now|
|26 Nov - 07 Dec 2023||Cairo - Egypt||US $ 11900||Enroll now|
|29 Apr - 10 May 2024||London - UK||US $ 11900||Enroll now|
|05 - 16 Aug 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 11900||Enroll now|
|14 - 25 Oct 2024||London - UK||US $ 11900||Enroll now|
|24 Nov - 05 Dec 2024||Cairo - Egypt||US $ 11900||Enroll now|
Managing computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) such as Maximo is a critical activity for every successful organisation. This comprehensive EuroMaTech Advance Maximo Training: Getting the Most out of Your Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) 10-day programme has been designed to benefit both qualified new professionals as well as experienced professionals who might need to refresh their skills. It covers all the fundamentals of CMMS, taking Maximo as an example, that a suitably qualified professional would be expected to carry out during his duty starting with the first steps and building up in a staircase fashion to a fully functional and mature organisation.
Participants attending the EuroMaTech Advance Maximo Training: Getting the Most out of Your Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) training course will develop the following competencies:
- Learn valuable reliability and maintenance management assessment techniques.
- Apply assessment techniques presented in class to your own situations.
- Benchmarking your organisation against World Class standards.
- Determining which areas will benefit most from improvement actions.
- Evaluate your Key Performance Indicators and make them more useful.
- Enhancing your business improvement efforts.
- Becoming more competitive by becoming more efficient.
This the EuroMaTech Advance Maximo Training: Getting the Most out of Your Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Define the concept of the CMMS and extend it to the DMG, reliability and maintenance strategies "best practice" and be equipped with tools and methodologies to measure and improve organizational performance.
- Assess and benchmark the performance of their own organization
- Use readily accessible principles, and studying real-time and historical data, to get a guideline operability.
- Develop guidelines for the development of key performance measures specific to the objectives of the organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This the EuroMaTech Advance Maximo Training: Getting the Most out of Your Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) training course is designed specifically for those professionals who are new or relatively new to supervision, team leadership and management, or who have recently been promoted to a higher level or a bigger team. It will also help anyone who wishes to refresh and develop their team leadership and management skills.
- Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance Planners
- Reliability Engineers
- Process engineers and Operators
- CMMS Implementation Project Leaders
The EuroMaTech Advance Maximo Training: Getting the Most out of Your Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes theoretical sessions, pre-course testing, post course testing, individual exercises, group exercises as well as an assortment of case studies of learning from failure analysis investigations compiled by the instructor and published in a book. The training methodology includes the use of an innovative modelling and simulation tool for mapping failure analysis that facilitates teamwork in a group decision making environment.
The EuroMaTech Advance Maximo Training: Getting the Most out of Your Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) training course covers essential skills such as using data collection, reporting and management if CMMS. This allows you to develop deeper understanding of how CMMS can help you to manage critical assets. This is crucial towards inspiring team members to achieve organizational goals and influencing individuals to support the team direction.
Day 1 - Strategic asset management with IBM Maximo Asset Management and Introduction to the Decision-Making Grid (DMG)
- An Overview of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS). and the evolution of Maximo. “The earlier development of CMMS is given to Labib in 1998 developed a maintenance program to facilitate control machine performance and execute suited methods that help to repair, minimize, and avoid failures. (Shankar, 2021)”.
- Selection of Appropriate Maintenance Strategy- The Decision-Making Grid (DMG):
- Maintenance decision making.
- Key performance indicators for the DMG.
- Utilization of data in the Computerized Maintenance Systems Management (CMMS)
- Methods of partitioning the DMG.
- Identification of available maintenance strategies.
- Prioritization of responsive decisions.
- Application of multiple criteria decision making in the DMG.
- Cost-Benefit analysis of the DMG.
Day 2 - Detailed data: Locations/tags, assets, interfaces between work management, procurement and the warehouse
- The six key Modules
- Asset Register Structure
- Asset Management
- Work Management
- Inventory Management
- Purchase Management
- Contract Management
- Service and Customer Management.
- Keep the Best Practice (OTF Decisions):
- Introduction to the concept of best practice ion reliability and maintenance.
- Maintenance standards.
- Maintenance auditing and benchmarking
- Excellence awards in TQM.
- Reliability and Maintenance awards.
- Application to existing data.
Day 3 - Administration of service and manpower contracts
- Integration of TPM, RCM and CBM
- Case Studies from Different Industries.
- Investigative Strategies (CBM Decisions):
- Common definitions and terminology
- Standards in Reliability
- Difference between maintenance and reliability
- Reliability modelling approaches and decision making.
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Techniques related to RCM: FMEA, RPN, ICC, FTA, RBD, and MCS
- Condition Base Maintenance technologies
- Application to existing data
Day 4 - How to handle a work backlog, the techniques for scheduling the backlog working with material availability and managing assignment of personnel to tasks
- Skill Levels Upgrade (SLU) Decisions:
- Key performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Total productive maintenance (TPM)
- Ask Why 5 times concept.
- Learning from others.
- Application to existing data.
Day 5 - Explore the many capabilities of the Health, Safety, and Environment add‐on
This unit provides and understanding of the processes behind the many applications included with the add‐on
- The Safety and Risk Concepts
- Learning from Failures and Major Disasters
- Analysing near misses, incidents & accidents
- Case Studies from Different Industries
- Risk assessment, Choice of case studies
- Types of recommendations
Day 6 - Look at how workflow works and how live workflows can be modified
Advanced topics include working e‐mail interactions, configuring the look‐and‐feel of Notifications, dynamic roles
- Work Control Methods and Procedures
- Work Control Center
- Service Orders (SO)
- Work Orders (WO)
- Standing Operating Orders (SOO)
- Preventive Maintenance (PM)
- Work Priority System
- camp management service
- Emergency Priority
- Urgent Priority
- Work Approval
Day 7 - Address the constant need to validate and add data to the system throughout its operational lifecycle
Explore creating object definitions, and providing access to import and export data via Excel.
- Execution of Work
- Checked and Inspected
- life cycle cost
- Closed and overall cost calculation
- ensure cost effectiveness
- Results Recorded, Analyzed, and Measured
- customer satisfaction
- initiatives as per company standards.
Day 8 - Go deep into the security features of Maximo including how data restrictions work, how security group privileges are combined and how they are assigned and removed from users
- Examples from Maximo.
Day 9 - Explore some of the new user interfaces provided with Maximo covering tablet access for supervisors, field technicians, and inspection and service request
- Examples of user interfaces from Maximo.
- Group work
Day 10 - A recap of the topics provided will be conducted and an exam will be given at the end of the course and passing candidates will be awarded a certificate
- Post Assessment Exercise
- Action Plans
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.