The maintenance of physical assets can no longer be treated just as a ‘maintenance problem’. The competitive environment in which business operates requires an approach that integrates the operational objectives of the business and the life-cycle objectives of the physical assets.
This highly interactive EuroMaTech training course is designed to provide management and staff with essential maintenance management skills, gain a clear understanding of their roles, and work more effectively within a team environment.
Delegates will gain a practical understanding and knowledge of:
- The essential principles of effective maintenance management
- Effective procedures for planning and controlling of the maintenance work flow
- Proven methodology for the development of an effective maintenance plan
- Effective scheduling of maintenance work
- Closing the management loop through effective measurement, reporting and analysis
ILM is one of the largest specialist Institutes for leadership & management development. EuroMaTech is a life-time Approved Centre with ILM (ID No. 002398) and have gained ILM Endorsement for a number of training seminars, allowing participants to get ILM Certificate through work-based training sessions.