An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training and Awareness
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
This unique EuroMatech five-day training seminar fully covers the requirements of ISO 45001:2018, which is the upcoming international standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. Auditing topics from ISO 19011 such as the auditing process and methodologies, e. g. planning and conducting an audit, writing nonconformity statements, preparing an audit summary and report, and verifying corrective actions are also covered with a focus on ISO 45001:2018.
Auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying nonconformities will be used. Techniques for leading auditing teams will also be discussed.
The objectives of this ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training and Awareness course are to ensure you gain detailed information and competency for obtaining individual certification as a Lead Auditor for ISO 45001:2018.
This unique EuroMaTech training course has the following key objectives for obtaining certification:
- Identify OHS hazards that are reasonably expected to occur for that business type or industry.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team.
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client.
- Organize and direct audit team members.
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
This unique EuroMaTech training course ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training and Awareness, will combine presentations with instructor-guided interactive discussions between participants relating to their individual interests. Practical exercises, video material and case studies aiming at stimulating these discussions and providing maximum benefit to the participants will support the formal presentation sessions.
Above all, the course leader will make extensive use of case examples and case studies of issues in which he has been personally involved.
This training course on ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training and Awareness covers discussion of the Safety Management Standard and achieving individual certification as a Lead Auditor.
On completion, successful delegates will have Knowledge to:
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an occupational health and safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate Skills to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate
- Understand the operations of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 45001 in the context of an OH&S MS audit
Day 1 - Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Introduction to the course, course objectives, class expectations Pre-course assessment
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Relooking at the Management System
- Auditor responsibilities.
- Planning the audit.
- Conducting the audit.
- ISO 45001:2018 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Risk Assessment
Day 2 - Requirements
- ISO 45001:2018 Requirements (cont’d)
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- OH&SMS Written Exams
- Introduction to Turtle Diagrams and Audit Trails
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Exercise 1: Writing an Objective and Scope Statement
- Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Exercise 3: Creating an Audit Plan
Day 3 - The Audit Process
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 4: Performing an Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 5: Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
- Management Systems Auditing Group Exercise Activity
Day 4 - Management System Requirements
- Leading Audit Teams
- Generating audit findings
- Reporting the audit
- Audit follow-up
- Customer-Specific Requirements
Day 5 - Practical Application
- Review of Audit Process and Audit Management Strategies
- Leading Management Systems Audit Teams Mock Audit Case Study
- Practical Application of Audit Principles and Instructor Interviews
- Management System Certification Scheme and Auditor Qualifications
- Exercise 4 - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams (Group Exercise) Activity
- Close of Training Course
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL