Renewable energy technologies are clean sources of energy that have a much lower environmental impact than conventional energy technologies. Electricity generation is the leading cause of industrial air pollution in the world. Most of our electricity comes from coal, nuclear, and other non-renewable power plants. Producing energy from these resources takes a severe toll on our environment, polluting our air, land, and water.
EuroMaTech introduced Fundamentals of Renewable Energy training course to be in coherence with world’s concerns about climate changes and reduction of carbon footprint. The training course will explore the various new technologies, construction, merits and demerits of each type of renewable energy generation. This training course will also consider methods of integration between the renewable energy with the present grid system. State-of-the-art distributed energy systems and storage systems will be emphasised to meet the ever growing demands of electricity.
Participants attending the Fundamentals of Renewable Energy training course will develop the following competencies:
- Understand the difference between renewable and non-renewable energies
- Create awareness in understanding the types of renewable energy
- Will appreciate the benefits of harvesting renewable energy
- Understand the characteristics and operations of each type of renewable energy
- Become aware of the importance of renewable energy generation