An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) on Global Perspective:
Guideline In Making A Difference For Your Business And Our World
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) has emerged as much more than a responsibility. It's now vital to ensure operations in any organization are run as efficiently as possible from an environmental, social and governance (ESG) perspective.
It’s an opportunity to build a more sustainable business and a key differentiator to enhance relevancy and trust with organization stakeholders. Built strategically, an ESG program creates valuable impact within your organization, your community and for the planet for years to come.
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives have become a strategic imperative for all organizations over the past year. Increased focus and pressure from investors, regulators, employees, and other stakeholders make ESG a topic that is not only critical at the board level, but also essential to cascade throughout organizations operationally. ESG has now become equally, if not more important, than technical and sub-surface risks. On the other hand, ESG risks are less well understood, much harder to quantify, not standardised and becoming more complex due to rapidly changing regulatory and investment frameworks.
This highly participative EuroMaTech Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) on Global Perspective training course will help you to understand how to deal with ESG initiatives professionally, how to take the lead with ESG, and to focus on the investments required to achieve targets being set by your jurisdiction and its corporate citizens. As well our ESG course will help you to monitor, report and mitigate ESG risks.
This EuroMaTech Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) on Global Perspective training course seeks to provide you with skills and knowledge in ESG to enhance your business and achieve your strategic objectives.
Participants attending the ESG training course will develop their capabilities in:
- Understanding the different aspects of ESG policies.
- Dealing with growing pressure from investors and other stakeholders
- Building a framework for reporting the non-financial performance of the company
- Screening out undesirable investments and generating positive sustainability impacts
- Providing foresight to where ESG value can be created
This EuroMaTech Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) on Global Perspective training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Understanding the primary ESG risks to your business
- Understanding the perspectives and reporting requirements for stakeholder
- Explanation of ESG issues and how it impacts across your business value chain
- Helping to make decisions based on objectives for reducing risk
- Designing a monitoring system to generate positive sustainability impacts
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) on Global Perspective training course is designed specifically for those professionals who are dealing with ESG initiatives in their organizations. It will also help anyone who wishes to refresh and develop their knowledge about the new global trend in ESG, and the executives at all levels of:
- ESG reporting
- Corporate social responsibility
- Investor relations
- Corporate affairs
- Product stewardship
The EuroMaTech Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) on Global Perspective training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of ESG to the particular needs of their workplace.
The EuroMaTech Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) on Global Perspective training course covers the appropriate knowledge of an ESG framework and how it helps a company's overall risk management, the major component in ESG in interacting with various stakeholders that will help your organisation to thrive in today’s rapidly evolving market.
Day 1 - Overview of ESG
- What is ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance)?
- Environmental concern and their impact on business
- Social Concerns
- Governance Concerns and its impact on your company
- The Evolution of ESG
- EHS (Environmental, Health, & Safety)
- Skills required for ESG Specialist
Day 2 - ESG Investing
- Understanding ESG investing
- Concept of sustainable investing
- How Is ESG Investing Different from Sustainable Investing?
- Investment strategies
- Institutional investors
- Principles for Responsible Investment
- Pros and Cons of ESG Investing
Day 3 - Operationalizing ESG
- Operationalizing ESG principles
- Demands, necessity drive ESG interest
- The ESG Criteria
- ESG metrics
- Data should our organization be prepared to collect
- Strengthening ESG practices and climate transition in financial markets
- A Roadmap for Boards & Their Organizations
Day 4 - Reporting, risk and internal audit’s role
- Understanding ESG Reporting Standards
- Risks associated with ESG
- Climate risk and other ESG risk assessments
- Tracking the Regulatory Environment
- The Emergence of ESG
- The Challenge:
- Stakeholder Expectation
- Competitive Advantages
- Skill Sets for Internal Auditors
- Internal audit and ESG issues
Day 5 - Global Perspectives & Insights
- ESG and long-term sustainable enterprise value
- Recent developments and dynamics
- Tools at internal audit’s disposal
- The measure of transparency
- ESG investing and climate transition
- ESG Awareness in 2022 & Benchmarking in ESG
- Case Study
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.