In the new digitized world, all organisations are faced with increasing information threats, risk, audit, legal regulations and compliance. This highly engaging EuroMaTech training course with practical and hands on case studies and workshops will help you to learn about cyber security, protection of data, reducing organisation risk, meeting global compliance standards, as well as privacy protection requirements and using ISO records management and ISO Information security management to deliver solutions.
This Cyber Security training course seeks to provide you with the latest skills and case studies such as how to manage information, audit controls, manage legal regulations and standards, work more safely in an online world and how to protect sensitive and personal information. By applying these skills to the tasks and challenges you face in your work, you will deliver stronger and more compliant solutions to managing cyber related risks and applying information governance roles and responsibilities. If cybercrime were compared to other global criminal enterprises, it would rank fourth out of five high-impact crimes in terms of the cost as a percentage of the global gross domestic product (GDP), therefore focus on cyber security is a must for any enterprise working in the current data driven environment.
This highly participative EuroMaTech training course will address the data management principles, cyber security risks and mitigation measures, as well as networking essentials.
Participants attending this Cyber Security training course will develop the following competencies:
- Understand the elements of Data Life Cycle
- Learn how to identify cyber security threats
- Learn how to apply cybersecurity controls to help reduce risks, issues and threats through policy, strategies and systems
- Manage the increasing number of audit, risk and legal compliance standards
- Build solutions that meet ISO requirements in information security
- Apply the holistic approach to cyber security
- Understand the benefits and threats of new technologies like Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Blockchain