An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Financial Technologies - Benefits and Risks
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This highly participative EuroMaTech Fintech Introduction: Financial Technologies-Benefits and Risks training course will help you to understand the innovative technologies used within the realm of finance, cultivate the use of technologies like blockchain to ensure security of transactions and inspire people towards the desired financial system which will be lucrative, sustainable and risk averse.
This EuroMaTech Fintech Introduction: Financial Technologies - Benefits and Risks training course seeks to provide you with insights into technologies that are resulting in significant disruptive changes to the financial services sector, as well as opening up the sector to increased competition and empowering customers in ways previously unthinkable.
Participants attending the Fintech Introduction training course will develop the following competencies:
- Projecting confidence in the use and understanding of new technologies
- Effective implementation and monitoring of fintech development and use
- Building new and innovative systems of FinTech money raising
- Ability to reshape banking industry
- Help your team find creative solutions to finance realm challenges
- Tools to manage risks within FinTech
This EuroMaTech Fintech Introduction: Financial Technologies-Benefits and Risks training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Techniques technology innovation within finance industry
- Skill to transform crowdsourcing and banking transactions management
- Understand the cryptocurrency
- Flexibility to adapt to new FinTech environment
- Develop ability to use both centralised and decentralised ledgers
The EuroMaTech Fintech Introduction : Financial Technologies-Benefits and Risks training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively with the issues they are encountering with their day to day activities, as well as resolution of buzzwords.
The EuroMaTech Fintech Introduction: Financial Technologies-Benefits and Risks training course covers essential skills required for the people within the new era of finance and banking. This allows you to develop deeper understanding of technologies which are enabling innovations within . This is crucial towards inspiring team members to achieve organizational goals and influencing individuals to support the team direction.
- Understanding FinTech
- FinTech comparison to traditional banking
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning for risk management
- Online lending systems
- Technology needs and issues
- High frequency trading
- Developing token-based business models
- Perspective of digitalising money
- Global digital assets
- Risks and issue resolutions within FinTech
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.