An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
Accounting Operations/Payable and Receivable Management
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: English
Accounting professionals in any organization enable management to effectively undertake their roles by providing them financial information reliably and on timely basis. Financial information can provide a clear picture of events that have occurred, and a sound basis for forecasting future events. It can also show whether activities are cost-effective, whether targets have been met and can be used to measure comparative performance and profitability.
It is vitally important that accounting professionals are able to prepare, interpret, and utilize financial information and reports, apply financial techniques to financial data and assist in logical and worthwhile decision-making.
Participants attending the Accounting Operations/Payable and Receivable Management training course will develop the following competencies:
- Understand the role of the accounting and finance function, in transaction recording and reporting, management control and decision-making, raising finance, internal control and risk management
- Able to prepare and present the three main financial statements utilizing the basic principles of financial accounting and reporting
- Review and analyse published financial reports and how they are perceived by various stakeholder groups
- Develop skills towards internal accounting procedures and techniques used in organizations to control operations and inform profitable decision-making
- Understand the best practices for Receivable and Payable Management