- Business Analysis for Project Success 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: Efficient Design, Safe Operation & Maintenance 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- The Art and Science of Professional Leadership 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Artificial Intelligence 24 - 26 Jan 2021
- E-Library Management Techniques 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Management of Contracts and Contract Claims 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Principles, Applications and Performance of Pumps, Compressors and Turbines 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Strategic Thinking and Leadership for Engineers 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Electric Submersible Pumps (ESPs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Project Management & Compliance 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Effective Supply Chain, Warehouse and Inventory Management 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Managing & Leading Strategic Communication 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Health, Safety & Environment in Engineering Projects 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Logistic and Supply Chain 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Advanced Contracts Management 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Engineering Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Electrical & Instrumentation Design, Installation & Operation: 07 - 11 Feb 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Measurement, Strategy and Decision Making
29 Aug - 02 Sep 2021
Live / Online
US $ 2,400
Understanding and measuring the true value created by the business is becoming increasingly important for managers and owners. This EuroMaTech online training course provides participants with good understanding of how to measure business success and promote value creation within the organisation.
By attending this online training course you will be able to:
- Make financial decisions that create value.
- Estimate the risk and uncertainty related to the organisation.
- Understand the importance of financial projections for business and decision making process
- Carry out an assessment of a company\'s short term and long term liquidity needs, as well as making a good judgment of value creation strategies within the organisation.
This EuroMaTech online training course is designed to provide the delegates with skills and knowledge using appropriate theory and principals, interactive examples and applications of various techniques relevant in assessing value creating strategies.
Participants attending this EuroMaTech online training course will:
- Have the ability to measure the business success and promote value creation
- Know the important factors to consider when making investment decisions
- Learn how to incorporate risk and uncertainty into investment decisions
- Understand how reliable are the available data, and how is this uncertainty likely to affect the range of results
- Know how to evaluate the value created through merger and acquisitions or other business activities
- Understand assessment of value creation strategies
This online training is presented in a very user-friendly setting to suit individuals with varying levels of financial knowledge and experience. The online training will be conducted along workshop principles with formal presentations, case studies and interactive worked examples. Numerous relevant examples and participative case studies are provided to illustrate the application of each of the topics covered. Difficult mathematical concepts are minimised wherever possible and handled in a visual way that is easy to understand with numerous illustrative examples.
This online value creation training course provides participants with good knowledge of how to measure the value created by the business theoretically and technically. Participants will be able to understand the importance of making financial decisions that create value to the company. They will be able to assess a companys short term and long term liquidity needs as well as making a good judgment of value creation strategies within the organisation. There will be interactive examples and applications of various techniques relevant in assessing value creating strategies.
Value creation and decision making
- The practice of financial/economic analysis
- The value-creating company
- Corporate value and shareholder value
- A dynamic perspective of business
- The agency problem and corporate governance.
- The nature of financial statements.
- Financial analysis and decision-making to create value
Assessment of Business Performance
- Ratio analysis and business performance
- Management’s point of view
- Owners’ point of view
- Lenders’ point of view
- Ratios as a system – pyramids of ratios
- Integration of financial performance analysis
- Economic value added (EVA)
- Predicting financial distress
Analysis of Investment Decisions
- Applying time-adjusted measures
- Net present value (NPV) and internal rate of return (IRR)
- Strategic perspective
- EVA and NPV
- Refinements of investment analysis.
- Equivalent annual cost (EAC)
- Modified internal rate of return (MIRR)
- Sensitivity analysis, scenario analysis, simulation, and NPV break-even
- Dealing with risk and changing circumstances
- Creating value in restructuring and combinations
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal